What are the top three Strip bars and why in Ottawa - Gatineau

I thought I start this thread as our strip bar section has become very active (a pleasant surprise on my return to cerb). This ranking is an update on my post last year (A comparative review of strip bars) and of course is meant to be FROM CUSTOMER'S PERSPECTIVE and not dancer's.

1 - Pigale Moved up to first place in my ranking. Yes, recently I was amazed with Pigale. first time there in more than a year and they have changed for better. They have attracted beautiful model like dancers and the club itself has become liberal. The CRs are downstairs and rarely anyone checks in. The corner CRs are very private. I was there recently and was taken by surprise when I noticed the change for the better. It is a classy SC with beautiful semi-nude angels all around. That is how heaven should like:smile:.

2 - Barbarellas - Comes second to Pigale in this updated review. It is still a classy Strip bar with beautiful young ladies. The CRs are not as good or private as they used to be before the introduction of the so called Open CR concept in Ontario side of NCR.

3 - Taboo - Moves up to third place. The ladies may not be all model like as they are in Pigale or Barbs or not as young or beautiful, but the CR is still fairly private, at least daytime (remains high mileage) and a few friendly and many open-minded dancers still there. This strip bar is not as classy as top two and needs customer service improvement (by the people running the bar not ladies are fine).

As someone suggested a combo pact of Taboo/Pigale (closely located to each other) may be best, though expensive.

Please let us know which are the top three strip bars in Ottawa- Gatineau, in your view.

• Like 1

Only been to Barbs and Barefax. Mostly out of proximity to hotels I stay at when I am in town. Will definately have to jump in my car and visit the other two on the above list. Thanks!

Pigales - Always go there when I am in town.

Barbs - A good close 2nd, more nice women but the VIP rooms are not as good.

Nuden - Have not been for awhile but it used to be good.

Excellent news about Pigale's.

Good to have you back with us, SA.

Thank you very much my good friend Cato for the welcome back. Highly appreciated. Yes Pigale is the new heaven.

My Ottawa SC trips always revolve around Pigales. So many beautiful dancers. Although not high mileage (note - I'm a Toronto guy), dances are still good solid dances with no extras or push for extras. Have gone with over 50 dancers at Pigales and never had a single bad experience, knock on wood.

Barb's and Barefax were both decent as well. I got lost trying to find NuDen. My GPS took me to a restaurant! Will try again next month.

I enjoy as my

#1 the Playmate the girls don't over run you every second like the Bare Fax. the Playmate has a great free Buffet Wednesday at Noon

#2 Taboo the women there are more friendly like the Playmate.

I hate snobbish clubs like Pigales.

can't give a 3rd:butt:

Nuden - Have not been for awhile but it used to be good.

CRs at Nuden are not that private anymore. Ladies are still very good looking and the stage (as before) is far feels like it is on another planet needing a telescope to see the ladies.

Guest S****an

Would have to agree that Pigale's is always a top contender for the night shift. However, as I'm more of a day shift guy I'm partial to:

1) the Barefax - I like the CRs, and while it's been hit and miss in past, I find the ladies there now are great;

2) Barb's - downside is definitely the CRs, but I like the atmosphere and count some of the girls as friends;

3)NuDen - out of the way, which can be a plus if you're not looking to bump into folks you know (a problem I've had with the Fax), but of course fewer girls. That said, they have a few gems (Kate comes to mind), and the renovated VIP area is top notch.

# 1 pigale: great looking lady's and very good mileage in champagne rooms

# 2 barb's: good looking lady's

# 3 taboo: very good mileage and a good place to have a beer as prices not to expensive

# 1 pigale: great looking lady's and very good mileage in champagne rooms

# 2 barb's: good looking lady's

# 3 taboo: very good mileage and a good place to have a beer as prices not to expensive

Wow shymale. Right on:D.

Taboo is laid back and prices are right. 2 for 1 on Fridays. May be other times as well but I only get there on Friday afternoons and like to play the machines as well

I've been hitting Barb's last few times I've been in Ottawa. It's become a favourite. Ladies are ALWAYS hot, no matter what time of day. Gotta venture out to Pigales, haven't been these in years since I lived in Ottawa. Maybe a little visit while in town for the holidays...Taboo sounds interesting too.

SA --

Welcome back as well. Can only speak about Barb's ... I visit there at least once every time I'm in town. Just the right size, friendly people for the most part, and lots of great looking ladies.

It is true that Pigale can sometimes be a snobbish club, as it was mentioned above.

Yes, the ladies are very attractive but, they know they are attractive...

The Taboo has changed for the best in the last year.

A few changes inside and the quality of ladies is very good I find.

So, for me:

#1) Barb's in Ottawa

#2) Taboo in Gatineau

#3) Pink in Aylmer

Taboo is laid back and prices are right. 2 for 1 on Fridays. May be other times as well but I only get there on Friday afternoons and like to play the machines as well

Actually they have 2 for 1 every day from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. And that is when the ladies are out looking for dances.

I agree with the ranking of the top two being Pigale and Barbs.. especially during the day.. Have not been to Taboo in a while.. must go back based on what I read here.. ;)

I do avoid Pigale on a Saturday night as it is too crowded with drinkers only.... and most of the attractive ladies that would go the extra mile do not like to work on a Saturday night....

Guest gagagaga

I have a different perspective...

1. Taboo...more of a pub style atmosphere...reasonable drink prices. girls will take more time talking with you and flirting, not just rushing to the CR. also, the best mileage-for-value club in this region

2. Pigale...combines the hottest dancers around with quebec rules/champagne rooms

3. tie between barefax and barb's...very similar...high quality girls, nice locations, but cr's are more difficult to up the mileage

I'd have to agree with joeblow, my #1 is also Taboo, but then I'm a mileage minded individual, lol. Almost never leave that place disappointed.

#2 would have to be Barefax, even with the more exposed CR I've had some pretty good mileage there, you just have to know how to pick 'em. I think I've turned spotting the few high mileage dancers in an otherwise low mileage club into an artform! :P,

#3 would have to go to Barb's, even though I haven't been in little over a year, since the CR changed the mileage has decreased dramatically, plus the fact that someone I know personally started working there makes things a little awkward, but it'll always hold a special place in my heart as my first "regular" SC. A great place, great staff (not just the dancers) and great atmosphere.

In all 3 cases, I think it's safe to say that to have the best possible time, weekdays daytime is best.

A lot of people seem to be mentioning Pigale's, last time I was there was almost 10 years ago, I've been curious about venturing back but have gotten a lot of conflicting information regarding mileage there, and as mentioned before, for me, the mileage is where it's at! Anyone have any recent interesting mileage related experiences that they would like to share? PM if necessary.

Guest gagagaga

pigale is no different...daytime is best. thre are lots of high mileage opportunities.

I have not been to every club in these two cities but the three clubs that I personally have had the best time at are:

(1) Barbarellas

(2) Pigales

(3) Playmate

Guest n----9

I agree with joe about daytime... I'm by no means an expert like castle or seymour but in the few times I've been to a SC daytime was ALWAYS better than nights for mileage...

Playmate and taboo have been good. Pink once upon a time was good too.

I've never been inside Pigale's but every now and then I see an SP who used to dance there and they've always been fine as hell - case in point - Sexy brooke

Pigs is my #1..highest quality ladies by far in the region and strangely mileage is right up there as well..nice big comfortable booths

Barbs is #2..attractive ladies who for the most part are pretty friendly..decent mileage tho the open cr concept is pretty awkward..plus I like the atmosphere at this place

3rd place would be a tie between the Fax and the Den..