Who's on your wish list for 2014?

Around this time last year a similar thread was started about 2013. I went back to review my list and discovered that I was very efficient and met every lady on my list, some more than once. Yet there are always a few that I have not had the pleasure of eating, er, meeting yet.

At the risk of offending some (not intentional) here is my wish list for 2014.

In no particular order:

Kathryn Bardot

Cute0aza0button

EmilyOreo

Sexy Playmate Mia

Alexxxis

Roksi

Mykaelle

There are so many more that could be added to the list. Plus there are my favourites who I see regularly, if not as often as I'd like. 2014 is going to be a busy year!

• Like 3

In no particular order, here are mine:

Katrine Cannon

EmilyJ

Mature Angela

Valerie

Ms.Samantha

Alexandra Sky

Miss Jane TG

Nicolette Vaughn

Carrie Moon

Miss Jessica Lee

Now I doubt I will get a chance to see them all, given the randomness of real life, but I will definitely try.

• Like 5

Hmm, maybe it is an oversight by the other two members, but how it is that the lovely and legendary Cleo Catra is not on either of their lists (or top of mind)!?!??! Oh, for shame!

Well, if our frisky feline friend is reading this and it makes her feel any better, she is most definitely on my list for 2014! Yes, most definitely!

• Like 2

If I was given the opportunity to be in Ottawa Miss Chantal Summers would be my first stop followed by Miss Emily J, for here on the Island if Schedules worked it would be nice to see Emily Ruston again! Lilly from Halifax is very eye catching also,plus have the chance to visit the lovely ladies I got to visit this past year. WOW what a year it would be!!!!

Better start saving it could be a fantastic 2014.

Well the ladies I want to see, I'll keep to myself till time to write a recommendation. But my wish is to connect and reconnect with those ladies that I had to postpone with last year due to family circumstances

Two reconnections are in two weeks time :-) and I'm going to connect with a lady I have wanted to see for a long time in February.

And I'm planning out the next few months of 2014 :-)

It's starting off to be a Happy New Year

RG

• Like 2

I don't know how you could ever decide. It seems like every time I glance around the ad page the ladies get more attractive.

I'm glad I don't have to make that choice. LOL

Guest a**4*

For me there is no list I will see the lady I have always seen I don't need to see many all I need to see is her because there is that connection that keeps me seeing her she knows me and I know her :bowdown:

For me there is no list I will see the lady I have always seen I don't need to see many all I need to see is her because there is that connection that keeps me seeing her she knows me and I know her :bowdown:

Well how sad... I was so hoping to meet you alb49 :) xo

• Like 2

To be honest, most of my recommendations, beyond a couple that can offer some things that I *really* want to try, are ones who had recent ads and who, for whatever reason, caught my attention when I was going through the site.

When I get a chance to make another visit, the chance that I go to my list and start looking for boxes to check off is slim to none. More than likely, it will be to go through the recent ads and see who/what catches my eye and strikes my interest.

If I am being honest, the fact that I can go to any of the ladies who have ads on here and not show up feeling like there will be a big scary-looking dude ready do beat the everliving sh*t out of me, or who will take the cash and dash makes it a lot more difficult to narrow it down.

• Like 1

Ohh, a ity that the year will only allow me to meet acertain few people. However,for the most part, they already know who they are as I have been in contact with them and unfortuntly wasn't able to see everyone in the last few monts with other responsibilities.

Though I do look forward to it :)

LOL...What a list? No, not at all....because there would be far too many to mention! ;) When it happens, and schedules mesh, it just a matter of booking.

SO....All the best in 2014 whoever you may be seeking, but the ladies on my mind, is a matter of my business to take care of, but I'm sure you may read about it in the recommendation section ;)

Edited by PistolPete
fix typo
  • Like 3

sexy playmate mia

asia from suite escapes

and a squirter who gushes into my mouth

also a lactating woman who will let me suckle her breasts

Well, I"m pretty new to this whole thing, so here goes from what I"ve seen so far:

Cleo Catra

Sin_Cindy

SexxxyRebecca

And also still looking, hoping to find a young blonde for a PSE. Just trying to work up the nerve to give it a shot!

• Like 1

Guest P**aq

On my modest list, I would say:

Natalie Lefebvre

Julie Wilde

Their web sites and personalities have captured my attention!

On my modest list, I would say:

Natalie Lefebvre

Julie Wilde

Their web sites and personalities have captured my attention!

While I agree that you have some awesome people on your list. I should warn you that Julie Wilde is now in the Toronto area.

Edited by Philander39
fix typo