2013 Dancer of the Year!

"The dancer of the year should get a trophy or something. In recognition of her hard work and entertaining us who enjoy spending time at the clubs."

Yes and I volunteer to personally deliver!!

Guest Ni**t*****t
Maya at Pigales...is she older, black hair...?

If so, she has my vote!

No, she is a tall blonde

Wow, can someone please describe Jenny at Barbs?

Stunningly beautiful voluptuous blonde, whose smile lights up the room.

I described her in the very first post on this thread as pure Playboy material. She is.

• Like 2

Guest *l**e

I go to clubs fairly often, and love getting cr dances, but because this post is title "Dancer" of the year, I have to say that Maude from Pigales might be the last true showgirl in Ottawa. her stage show is the most impressive I've seen in this region in 15 years. She's beautiful, has great gymnastic abilities and a body that is beyond compare.

Maude rocks!!

Stunningly beautiful voluptuous blonde, whose smile lights up the room.

I described her in the very first post on this thread as pure Playboy material. She is.

That was actually the very first post of the 'Barb's' thread which is apparently at No. 2 in the rankings and quickly approaching one quarter million views - and rightfully so.

My thanks to all the contributors and to the thread-starter Cato.

Here's hoping the 'Barb's' thread will continue to be active, entertaining and informative in the New Year.

• Like 2

Guest Ni**t*****t

I named Maya and Olivia at Pigale in an earlier post and I still think they are the greatest.

I also love Malena at Barb's. She has this sweet, innocent "OMG I can't believe she is a stripper" look. Rather conservative in the CR but sweet, cuddly and great fun to be with.

She is somewhat different and I thought this was worth mentioning.

I must admit, I thought the elusive Ariel would win this hands down, but it looks like Jenny is running away with the title. Maya's a not-too-distant second.

Can't wait to start seeing 2014's nominees!

• Like 1

I'll never forget the summer of '13 and the happy times spent with my 2 fave girls, Bella and Emerald at Barbarella's

Heard Bella is at pigales now.

Best of the year was a new girl, Jenny, latino, at the fax. Very new.

Still in love with Malena at Barbs but that's another story. ha

Guest S****an

My best of 2013 - the day time dancers at Barbs, Sarah, Emerald, Lexi, Bridgette, Brandy in particular. Have had many memorable times with all of the these lovely ladies.

From other clubs, I would nominate Candy at Playmate and Talina at the fax.

I guess it would be an individual choice. Since i like tatoos....Karma @ Barefax.

Great woman, smart and sexy as hell. Scarlet would be a nice second....no tats though.....lol.

amber & cherry from the fax , I nominate them as 1 because as I found out Thursday night their dancing is very symbiotic .

amber & cherry from the fax , I nominate them as 1 because as I found out Thursday night their dancing is very symbiotic .

I have to admit, I learned this word from "The Cat in the Hat". When you say "Symbiotic", I take it to mean they were all over each other?