Just wondering why are good providers of this in Winnipeg?..I have heard Zoe and Soleil mentioned before but that post is older...Just looking to explore a bit of kink..Even massage providers who will use a toy on my and happy ending ..Any recommendations ?

• Like 1

Just wondering why are good providers of this in Winnipeg?..I have heard Zoe and Soleil mentioned before but that post is older...Just looking to explore a bit of kink..Even massage providers who will use a toy on my and happy ending ..Any recommendations ?

Kayla (shedevil) has a good size strap on and knows how to use it.

Posted via Mobile Device

I have a variety of toys from small to large for dildo or strap on play. Some vibrate & they come in all ethnic colors .. including purple.. lol

Have fun & play safe ;-)

Hey dino99.

In the list of names on this thread, I've seen Zoe, Soleil, Velvet (Porscha). I'd recommend them without hesitation, although it's been quite some time since I've visited them.

Three names that haven't been mentioned are Michelle (Fox), (Juicy) Jessi and Regent. Michelle is absolutely gorgeous, very sensual and becoming more experienced with strapon play. Jessi far exceeded my expectations. I took a chance with her and it was surprising how adept and enthusiastic she was about fetish play.

Finally, Regent is absolutely amazing wielding a strapon! I don't know where she picked up her skills but I've never met anyone yet with her level of expertise. She is sensual and fun-loving but totally takes command of you and has the stamina and flexibility to continue until you're begging for mercy. The downside: you're on your own as far as release goes. She won't bring you to completion. I'll visit her again but, if she'd provide a happy ending while using the strapon, it would be the ultimate experience. I'd have to take a 2nd job to afford the weekly visits!

Actually I do offer release for those who prefer it. :) If I'm not aware of your preference I might get you to stroke yourself so I can use both hands to get good leverage - if I'm going to be really enthusiastic and aggressive with a strap on, it works best if I can put my whole body into it. However, I'm absolutely happy to multitask (I'm talented like that ;)) and get you off, all you have to do is ask.