who has the best ass in the business??

On this point I think ebony girls rule; so I would suggest Layla at Barbs, Amina at Barefax, Starr at Nuden. And there are many more out there too who come to town for a week at at time.

Guest f***2f***

Parlliament Hill has a selection of big asses.....it's difficult to tell which is the best!!:sm185:

Guest S****an

I think there are a so many great behinds at Ottawa SCs it would be hard singling out a particular pair of cheeks, although I am partial to Serena at the Fax.

If you like behinds, one advantage of BareFax is that since the CRs and DJ booth are the second floor, you get a great view of assorted legs and behinds as they come up and down the stairs.:) Its the most fun you can have for free (or at least while drinking overpriced beer and coke lol).

Jennie and Leah at Barb's.

+1. Most definitely. I haven't seen Jenny in a while, but Leah (the shorter blonde ... usually ... smile) has a gorgeous backside.

BTW, Maude at Barbs is wonderful as well.

As this thread is in the strip club section, I just named Jenny and Leah, but of course Jazy is a dancer, too, and must be mentioned.

She has a truly amazing bum:

picture.php?albumid=1052&pictureid=6167

Guest S****an

Seeing Jazy's derriere (a spectacular one at that) in a thong reminded me of a conversation I had with a terrific dancer, Madison at the Fax. Apparently one of the other girls was teasing her about the panties she was wearing and Madison playfully asked for my opinion whether they looked like "granny panties" and should she change into a thong.

I said no (truthfully), although I would have said the same thing had she been wearing a burlap sac :) as she is a sweetie and has a first class booty as well.

Thongs are great, but there is something about a set of panties that is hard to beat.