I am looking for some legit, true to photo Asians. I can't be the only one frustrated in not being able to trust a single add on,e.g., Backpage. I want hot and tiny. That is how they look in the adds; gambled once and failed so I am reluctant to gamble again. Let's start a list of legit and non - legit girls and a freakin' petition to get these phony adds out of the circuit ( I'm not nieve, I know a petition wouldn't do anything, but you get my point).

Jenni - Vietnamese hottie looking for quality gentlemen to spend some quality time with

27yo, 5'3", 95lbs

Private, clean, upscale location

Available 11am - 11pm

Jenni, is tiny, good looking and gives very good service

you can try wonderbeauty, search wonder69, they are said to have accurate photos, services aren't always up to gfe in some reviews, but most are on the positive side

destinyXu, Nina Del Cruz, two indy travelling girls who come to town every so often, Nina isn't petite, she is small, but a little curvy, with great service, destiny, tall but petite, very thin, is French/Viet from Quebec, Nina is Pilipino from Ontario, I think

Legit and Asian seems to be an oxymoron, lol!

I'd pick one with no pictures, that way you won't get any surprises.

And my attitude is if they have a decent body, young or old and a great attitude to go with it, then I am all in.

I'm always looking for the next, and I want some spice you know? I really want young, tight bodied, with an amazing face.... the pics on BP are amazing, but its all smoke and mirors!

have you had any luck with your list..i would be very interested as i am searching for the same thing