Lee... EUREKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We could give out Fat Bastard BBM date vouchers as door prizes!!!! What woman would not absolutely LOVE to spend quality time with one of the Fat Bastards free of charge!!!!

I figure if we print 35 or 40 of them up, we can make sure that all the girls get one!!!!

Whaddya think MisterT... can we donate????

• Like 1

We could give out Fat Bastard BBM date vouchers as door prizes!!!! What woman would not absolutely LOVE to spend quality time with one of the Fat Bastards free of charge!!!!

I figure if we print 35 or 40 of them up, we can make sure that all the girls get one!!!!

Those would make wonderful door prizes for the ladies!!!! Superb idea!! Donate away, we'll get things organized for the distribution!

Great plan OD !! ?? I think.

Print extra. and if a lady gets more than one voucher I would be quite open to the idea of accepting 2 or 3 or 40 vouchers and an extended visit with free lovin.

Print extra. and if a lady gets more than one voucher I would be quite open to the idea of accepting 2 or 3 or 40 vouchers and an extended visit with free lovin.

That's what I'm thinking Lee. Hmmmmmm. If we printed like 200 of em, we could have a realllllly good time.....

• Like 1

That's what I'm thinking Lee. Hmmmmmm. If we printed like 200 of em, we could have a realllllly good time.....

Why not make a Fat Bastards BBM featurette at the social? Those tickets would fly off the shelf. And be sure to be booked solid for a few days following indeed...

Why not make a Fat Bastards BBM featurette at the social? Those tickets would fly off the shelf. And be sure to be booked solid for a few days following indeed...

I suspect that is a wonderful idea Mr T..... I will now go google what "featurette' means. Redneck here...REmembER ? I suspect it is something like a Vignette but not really ? OD looks after that complicated stuff

It is so sadly obvious that this idea was constructed by a man :)

We didn't confuse you with our masculine guiles?

It is so sadly obvious that this idea was constructed by a man :)

Men come up with beautifully constructed ideas all of the time. !! Like the "boulder holder" for instance !! Then woman get involved and throw pink staps on it ...... Call it an "over the shoulder boulder holder " and make millions. Zillions. And then call it VS's secret ? ;)

your going to miss a good time if you don't attend

Additional Comments:

hope everyone is thinking of going to the social going to be a good time

• Like 1

Gents, i'm down to my last 10 spots on the guest list!!! Remember, payment of your ticket secures your spot!

I must be getting spaced in my old age or not getting enough sleep but I came dangerously close to not getting my ticket. But all is okay. Entry fee handed in and space on my schedule marked off.

If the tradition of the previous events continues it will be a great evening.

I will raise my drink while down south in the Caribbean thinking of all of you! I look forward to the social after March 20th. If you're a gent reading this and have not gone before I would scoop up a ticket quickly and enjoy yourself! Quality people and a great time!

I will miss all you stunningly sexy ladies :( but there is always the next one, and in warmer weather could mean sexy summer dresses :)

• Like 2

I will raise my drink while down south in the Caribbean thinking of all of you! I look forward to the social after March 20th. If you're a gent reading this and have not gone before I would scoop up a ticket quickly and enjoy yourself! Quality people and a great time!

I will miss all you stunningly sexy ladies :( but there is always the next one, and in warmer weather could mean sexy summer dresses :)

you will be missed :(

• Like 1

Guest Lep*******1**7

Count me in. Thanks for organizing this. Looking forward to it!

I am really sad to say that I will not be able to attend the Ottawa social. :(

I have to be in Boston the day after and the flight from Ottawa to Boston compare from Toronto are way more expensive :(

Another one soon please?

• Like 2

I am absolutely looking forward to seeing everyone, familiar faces and new ones!!! :)

I'll bring a new face then for this social. Just for you Savannah !!!

And Mistert, Mister T, Bakerman extraordinaire, SIR ! I shall send you a payment tomorrow. I tend to forget things....when it involves money I forget on purpose ;)

Gents, i'm down to my last three tickets!

Ladies, after tonight's tally, I've also got three places for those who would wish to attend.

• Like 1