Not a Positive Experience with PK

I've got to say it pains me how I should be writing this as my experience with PK had both good points and negative. I'll try and explain without hurting any feelings.

Called PK as I was not able to track down Paige and due to some glowing reviews of this agency I figured I'd give it a go.. Phone call was made and a time to meet Alisa was setup. Location was in a downtown hotel and this is where the problem starts. Hotel locks the front door at night and you need to have a key card to get in. Front desk staff sees me at the door and lets me in. He asks if I want a room. Like an idiot I say I'm waiting for my sister.. I went back out and called the agency who said they'd send Alisa down to get me.. As expected she turned up and let me in. As we walked to the elevator she tells the front desk gentleman that I'm her boyfriend. Can you say awkward ?? (My fault)

Alisa was as pictured on PK's site so there is no bait and switch here.

When I entered her room I find she has a co-worker present. A very pleasant looking young lady and her name escapes me. It becomes apparent that I will be putting this lady out while I spend my time with Alisa. The phone operator did quote me an amount should I wish two ladies and I did reconsider until they quoted me their rate which was twice the amount the fella on the phone wanted.

The room itself was a mess with the bed unmade and tossed , food all over the place and wet towels thrown and piled on the bathroom floor. I shouldn't be to picky but it was not the atmosphere I had in mind.

Alisa herself is rather petite and attractive.

Her kissing was very nice but the rest of the service was mechanical in nature with her yawning a fair amount and she was more focused on the TV. She appeared very tired and distracted. I'm sure at another time she would be more upbeat and ready but not this time. I think I was at least two clients past her prime this evening.

With this experience I'd have to say that I will not repeat with this agency.

This is not a reflection specific to this young lady but just the service she provided. And of course it's just my opinion.

You can check out my other review on the Toronto board. Basically Alicia and Kaitlynn are hot. I had the pleasure of meeting with Alicia. Service was rushed due to overbooking. I thought I was getting an hour but only offered 30 mins by the grils due to this. I didn't want to pay 260 for 2 girls for 30 mins so I opted for Alicia. I give the benefit of the doubt that it was circumstantial that they could only give me 30 mins. All in all, 20 mins (appointment set for 8:10, left at 8:30) for 180 (140 + 40 tip for DFK, BJ). I will repeat as Alicia is gorgeous and I had a great time. Kaitlynn is hot although I didn't take the opportunity to see her too. I want to see pics of PK's whole lineup. Next time I'll ensure I get 1 hour appointment.

Guest abulreesh

Ya it's a downer that you had a bad experience .... i had the pleasure of trying both alicia and kaitlyn yesterday for the duo pack ... it was an awesome experience although i definitely won't do it again lol. Would rather get a full hour and MSOG instead cause i mean you only have half an hour which goes by really quick lol ... but nevertheless the two girls are amazing and the service i found was good but again due to the short time didn't get to do too much lol.