Athletic MA with great legs?

For me athletic MA girls with great legs is my #1. Sports bra and a pair of yoga pants is the sexiest look I know! Either in pm or post which are some great MAs that fit this profile. Any suggestions or help?

Thanks for some of the feedback and a few Pms. All the ladies are great at what they do and I just wanted to know a few that heighten my interest. Cheers and continue sharing for me and others that love fit women.

Misha is also another MA who has a great athletic body - she works out religiously & is toned from top to bottom

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e
Misha is also another MA who has a great athletic body - she works out religiously & is toned from top to bottom

And Stacy from CMJ. She has an amazing body.

Guest c**io**m7

I have to agree with VIP...Vitto does have an incredible pair of legs and, in yoga pants? Oh baby!!

Jessica www.jessicamassage.com has a photo gallery "Fit Girls Look Better Naked"...she is spectacular.

Kellyxo @ CMJ is also amazing...you can see her photos on the CMJ site or when she advertizes if you dont have a login.

• Like 2

I haven't seen her for a while and not sure if she's still there, but may I suggest Jessie at Luna. She had gorgeous legs but is a little more of a milf. Maybe some of you might agree.

• Like 4

Guest c**io**m7
We definitely have to nominate Sofia in this category...at 5'9 and a trained runner; she is very worthy of praise.

picture.php?albumid=8419&pictureid=56342

Those are definitely a couple damn fine looking legs.

I don't get massages very often but I can second the recommendation for Katrine and Jessica massage, both very fit great legs and if I may add great ASSets if you know what I mean. You can add to the list Rosslyn who I have not seen as of yet but is on my list of ladies to see.

I would suggest Breath Taking Vivian. She is in great shape, very flexible, petite and with strong, smooth legs. I believe she mentioned she was a trained gymnasty and has remained very fit.

Guest w**ki****sti***0

Great posts so far in this thread, but if you want to see an incredible set of long lean luscious velvety smooth legs then get on the horn and book an appointment with Pearl at CMJ. Pearl has perfectly proportioned legs with calves that turn up nicely in a great set of high heels. If you saw Pearl walking just about anywhere with a set of heels, short skirt or dress on you'd pause acknowledge that there is a god (even if you don't believe), thank him/her, take a few deep breaths to prevent losing consciousness and carry on with a great big smile on your face.

Watch for my review....

Additional Comments:

Just looking at the thread again and I forgot to mention Misha. If you're looking for the all time quintessential yoga/workout pants with sports bra then try Misha. She's the gorgeous fit unassuming beauty you see in the gym who absolutely radiates strength femininity, sensuality and is super duper sexy.

Misha has a super-toned body and she looks like she's come off the pages of a fitness magazine. Every inch of her is super tight with velvety soft skin that only heightens her beauty.

She is trained in the art of massage and knows several techniques to work the stress out of your body. She has a wonderful touch that is healing and soothing and will make you feel invigorated after you leave. As well she is very soft-spoken, kind, thoughtful and respectful in her sessions.

She's a lovely young woman, treat her well and she will treat you the same.

Anyway, Trojan check her out you'll be very happy after.