Luscious Lynn Be Da Queen

Saw Lynn last Saturday about an hour after I saw Ava at Broadways (who also showed me an excellent time, thanks Ava!) What can I say, I was in one of those moods. Lynn has a nice incall location close for me on my way home. She has amazing breasts (enhanced) and a nice tight little spinner body which she uses incredibly. I promised Lynn I wouldn't get into specifics but I will definitely repeat as soon as funds allow me. This was my second time seeing Lynn, the first time approx 1.5 years ago but I will not make that mistake again to wait that long. YMMV guys. I also wanted to give a shout out to the ladies slightly reducing their fees over the holidays so that us pooners could still afford to get some fun in as well during the festive season!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Guest wi*****gw***er

Thanks for the review... I was dying to know what Lynn was like.

If you had to say, what is her greatest feature or skill?

Quite a few actually but I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise for you. I have always found finding these things out for myself is much more enjoyable than going in with over expectations. I have found the recomendations from the members on here to be highly reliable, but I never ask them for details, may be price but that's it. If you treat Lynn right, she will show you a great time. I would tell you her best assets but that would be going in to details, besides you can see them on EC.

Saw this beautiful lady today for the first time and let me say it most definitly will not be the last. I have been drooling over this girls pics on EC for a few months and finally I found a time that worked for the both of us. My first thoughts as I walked into this beautiful womans downtown location was that this woman was so much better looking in person then in her pictures. I don't want to go into to much detail, but to say I've had fantasies that didn't come close to the experience that I had with Lynn would be an understatement. The memories of this encounter will keep me stiff till next we meet.

Hey all. I see that Lynn is posting on BP, I've called her twice and texted her once. Some times a SP asks you to call and when you do they don't answer and ask you to txt them. Anyone know what she prefers, and at what times people have had success calling her? One more thing, I didn't see BBBJ as an option, does she do that or maybe just a CBJ?

Edit: I called again today and I was able to get a hold of her.

I saw this gorgeous lady for the first time and I'm thinking about a repeat already. She said she isn't much of a late night person (even though I was there from 8 to 10 p.m.) so next time I'll make sure to book for the day time. She is very good looking, she was just wearing the bare minimum when we met and after talking for a while she asked if I wanted to have some fun. But before anything I asked her to give me a lap dance just the way she was and it was great. I did some daty on her and she seemed to enjoy it. I didn't see anything above about a BBBJ or CBJ but to set the record straight she does CBJ. I would have preferred BBBJ but CBJ was still very good. She wasn't a clock watcher and was very nice.

I'm not going into detail on this, but thought I would add to her reviews since I see it has been a while. I saw Lynn 2 or 3 months ago and had a great time. Nice quiet location, very clean, and no distractions. Offered me a beverage, which I always think is a nice touch. She seemed a little nervous at first which surprised me, but she quickly warmed up. The lady looks amazing. No idea how old she is, but it really doesn't matter. She has implants, and definitely one of the better jobs I have seen. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or see her again.

I have been trying to get ahold of her this week, supposively she dropped her phone in the toilet, still no response from her, does anyone know if she is into new clients or not?

She's pretty selective about who she works with. Make a good first impression on the phone with her. It is worth it!

Posted via Mobile Device

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.