Jasmin's is closed!!

I just went to Jasmin's website and they have closed. Does anyone know what's up? Is this a permanent thing? Jasmin's was by far the best MP around and it would be a terrible loss if it were permanent.

It's surprising because just last week, I was on their website (which was operational) and it was mentioning their new address on Merivale.

Never had a chance to experiment but the ladies were surely very attractive!

It is a shame, two weeks ago I visited for a great massage with Gia, it was fantastic.Very upscaled facility, good looking women...too bad.

I waited to long to try this place...

From other boards it appears the city pulled their License. It looks like Jasmin wanted to run the business above board and with no permit she closed the doors. It looks like she will be back, but you, like me will need to stay tuned to this bat channel.

Folks,

I went several times to Jasmin place. They moved location twice up to the last place in merivale. The ladies are definitely georgeous. Service are excellent. They don't rush you nor whatcthing the clock. Service includes shower together. One of the ladies is opening new service, check out Trisha. She's one of the best. I am sure Jasmin will be back.

I hope she will be back. Her only faults were that she was young and idealistic, perhaps -- not as jaded as most of us are regarding city politics and the business.

She obviously had a sound understanding of the business from the perspective of customer satisfaction and marketing. Hopefully she will return stronger than ever. One thing about this biz: you can't keep a good woman down.

..c..

Hey Everyone, I guess to those who haven't heard- we are still running we are just currently operating out of another location!! call the studio for more information. Sorry for all the inconvenience... service is still the same, hopefully we will be back to our spot on merivale soon:) :cool:

P.S -- check our old website for our schedule!!

Gia x0x

Guest bartholomew_allen

Can anyone PM me with their coordinates? (website, phone #, etc.) Thanks!

if you go to their old web site, simply use the same phone number and they will be more than happy to give you their coordinates...their web site is still on ottawa at night dot com.... under massage...thanks gia for letting me know you are still working really looking forward to our next engagement

Do you think I would be so mean as to deprive the wonderful Ottawa and area men and women from our services? That would would just be crule... lol.

We will never be closed for good - that I can promise.

A promise is a promise - Jasmin will never break her word.

Get ready boys - Ottawa's newest concept coming soon....

Guest Stiletto Kyss

Sounds to me as though there's some good news perhaps coming down the pipes which would be nice.

s-k

Just so you know i believe that it is under ARS in the sun... I believe Jasmine bought the location from previous owner, Acqua..xox

Just so you know i believe that it is under ARS in the sun... I believe Jasmine bought the location from previous owner, Acqua..xox

I am quite sure that you are mistaken. On both points.