LUXURY COMPANION?

look no further..

:whipping:

picture.php?albumid=6805&pictureid=43723

You may reach me @613-820-8887

:quicky:

or you can email me directly @ [email protected]

picture.php?albumid=6828&pictureid=43890

Join me for a sensual massage session at our elite upscale location .. .We have a gorgeous hot tub, showers in every room.. and a two person rainfall shower.. that is sure to please..

My no -rush service is sure to leave you feeling pleased and relaxed.. I love reverse massages as well and truly enjoy making my clients happy.. I take extreme pride in my appearance and am always impeccably groomed. You will find me rare unique blend of class, beauty and femininity .I believe in getting to know each one of my clients personally to create a tailored experience.I do my very best to unsure your session is discreet and handled with care. I aim to please!!! I am a passionate woman with incredible sex appeal who enjoys making you the center my world for each of our visits.I am charismatic,sensual and easy going , I believe that possessing these qualities makes me a rare gem!! I strive to leave my clients feeling relaxed and wanting more. My service is for the distinguished ,affluent gentlemen who enjoys the company of an effervescent lady.

Lets get to know each other??

:shehot:

JAN 14TH 3:30-9PM

Height:5'7

Bust:36b

Eyes:green

Hair: brown

RECOMMENDATION:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=N&t=142241

Nationality: French/Spanish

A:A RIP OFF....

• Like 1