Brianna (CMJ)

Saw Brianna a couple of week's ago at CMJ when the hostess I had originally hoped to see was running late. Jasmine (CMJ owner and head temptress :-p ) highly recommended Brianna so I trusted her judgement. Wow - am I ever glad I did!! She instantly made me feel relaxed and comfortable with her, and she let me know that she was definitely comfortable with me.

She is a stripper by background and it is obvious that she loves being sexual and sensuous. I had an amazing session as a result. Shower - hot and steamy. Massage - well oiled. Finish - well I'll leave that to your imagination. Overall fantastic from start to finish.

Definite repeat and I would def recommend.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I may be at fault for why there was no reco until now :( I apologize to our community.

I met Brianna on her very first day at CMJ. It was a CMJ party on a scorching hot summer night. There were many people there but I noticed her and saw how friendly and playful she was with the other girls and us guys.

We ended up sitting on a comfy couch together and talked... I thought she was great to talk to and so hot.

I was fortunate enough to get a long session with her. We started with the usual shower which turned into a very playful session with water flying all over the place... it was actually a fun experience :)

Because it was difficult to book a long session that night due to many requests, Brianna and I ended up in what they called the "hot room". It was hot in there but I guess it enhanced the session in the end.

I had booked for two hours so we had a very long, sensual, erotic session... I will not provide more details out of respect for confidentiality but can say she is definitely a girl to see.

This was her first time at CMJ and I was her first... omg! she is really worth seeing!

I met Brianna for the first time today.

She was an outstanding young lady. Put me right at ease. She made me feel like we were long lost friends. I don't get into details but I will see her again, again and again. My only regret is I waited so long to meet her. Thank you for making my day

CMJ. This girl is a real Jewell don't lose her

I agree, she is amazing. Her eyes are spectacular as is the rest of her too lol. I had a great time with her. She is fun, makes you immediately feel comfortable. She gives a very sensuous massage that builds up to a much needed release that left me stunned for a while after I left.

I will repeat for sure

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.