Ladies in boots

I was at a convention recently and noticed a few hot ladies with tall boots and it got me day dreaming about seeing them with only the boots on. Have anyone else like to see a hot lady with thigh high boots on?

Here are some ladies with long boots.

tumblr_mzwdnhT5651rk89ddo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mzwlj011vk1rk89ddo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mzufrfMO091rk89ddo1_500.jpgtumblr_mzmrtoDxh81rk89ddo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mzln7lcxvN1rk89ddo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mzcaweMciJ1rk89ddo1_500.jpgtumblr_myo9jxfcwO1rk89ddo1_500.jpgtumblr_myd539jdtm1rk89ddo1_1280.jpg

• Like 4

Not meaning to hijack....but I gotta tell this story to you...

so when doing my album pic's in Cuba, some of them were taken in the lobby. So here is me, in my boots and short dress. Taking some hot pics, hehe, the next day went down for coffee, and this gentlemen comes up to me and says " hey there boots, how are you this morning?" from that day on, I was known as "boots" on the resort, was soooo funny I am still laughing about it!

• Like 4

Once again, great thread NotchJ :-)

No pics to share, but a short story, if I may...

Had my eyes done 3 years ago at one of Ottawa's laser clinics.

One of the optometrist was a DDG blonde, she was doing post-op eye exams, as opposed to be in the O.R. a year later, she wore high boots, skirt above the knee, and... well - I'll stop here...

Long story short, we had a vision follow-up appointment, they usually last 15-20 mins.

This appointment lasted close to a hour, "are you married?" she asks..

... if only...

I will always remember those high boots, they will forever be a fantasy..

D.

• Like 1