Rachelle...My Dream girl...

To all my mates here, This will be my first review about a sweet girl named ?Rachelle?. It was a dream to see her in Regina. Couple of PM and we schedule an appointment. It?s super easy and I never feel any difficulty on the same. Meet her at an upscale hotel in heart of downtown. When she opens the door, I just astonished with the sweet look of her. She greets me at the door and asks me to feel comfortable. I was a bit nervous as I?m not very regular in this hobby. We start with a little chat. WOW... I feel I am talking with my ex-GF. All of a sudden I remember I have not deliver her donation, I hand that over and she even not check whether it was OK. What an attitude? start loving her from there? I had an idea about her service, and I?m waiting for her famous Lap Dance. Music is your choice and she will make you crazy about nothing. When she first touch me with her beautiful booby... omg... I sold to this girl... she have a nice aroma around her which will make you feel like heaven... This was a first time some girl ask me to hold her tight when giving lap dance? cool...she finish with a A+ grade and ask me for a 20 bucks.. Ha-ha what a sense of humor? I feel I know this girl from my school days? Now it was my turn, I give her a horrible massage ... .She appreciate that?. As a gentlemen I will not go to the inner details of the meeting?.i ask her for all safe and she also appreciate that? fabulous CBJ?she make me real hard by BJ which is rare with me? awesome skin?look like an angel?greatest attitude I ever got in any girl (not SP, I say girl)? best natural boobs ? I was book for an hour, and after the round-1 I saw I was almost close... I ask her and she said me OK?can you imagine. She prefers to continue the talk on our interest on Crime Novel while i am passing the clock? She is the best ..Period. She is a great kisser and I really find her passionate while making love?.I like her all natural attitude?I told her I am start loving her and let me know if she interested?hahahah.. I can write a book on our meeting; so long story short? my dreams comes true? Rachelle thanks to give a nice evening which I will remember for long ..

• Like 1

Thanks for the excellent, prompt review. While this may be your 1st review of her, hopefully it will not be your last review of her.

Myr.