"this can be your lucky day with me !-24"

I had an interesting experience today-one I have not encountered before but wondered how common this is. The above header was in BP associated with a series of pictures of an attractive woman. These images passed the "Tin-Eye" test so I texted with my request. No problem was the reply but I must set up a video connection to meet her at a charge of $25.00. I assume it would be a credit card charge. Once the video meeting was held she would decide if the meeting would take place. I do not know what standards would be set that determined if she would meet but she does this to ensure there would be no one wasting her time!

I've never heard of this approach and frankly became uncomfortable so elected to pass.

Anyone out there have experience with this method of doing business or comments on its legitimacy?

I contacted her awhile ago & she told me the same thing...I told her i wasn't paying any $$ for a video...I told her I could give her references no problem...she didn't want any references & it was for her safety...whatever I said & I seen someone else!

I don't even understand it. You have no idea if they are actually in the location they state they are in. They could be in Tim Buck Two and have no intention of actually coming to see you.

I agree, there are better ways to screen for safety, and I would stay away too.

I saw this ad twice on BP. After I contacted the number in the ad they send me a link to the website for the cam show. After doing some investigation I realized that the ad owner is probably earning commissions between $75 to $130 for each $25 cam show that you register for on the site.

If you are talking the ad on BP that is titled "Your Lucky Day" ,the pics that are shown there are of Lucy Diamond from Moncton. I am not sure if it is her ad or someone snatched her pics....In the past she has never asked to have a cam show before arranging an appointment..

No this would be someone else. "Your Lucky Day" aka Lucy always posts her age as 29-30. This one was posting 24. A lot of people will have the "lucky" wording in their posts.

It was definitely not the girl from Moncton that is being referred to. I remember being suspicious right away because the picture had a background that reminded me of some of the russian or eastern european rooms or decor. When i got the text message at 5am the phone number didn't appear like what one might expect. I know there are alot of different numbers but the whole go pay to see my webcam thing screamed scam. I texted the "girl" and was told it was for her protection and that if i didn't want to pay clearly i couldn't afford to see her. I goggled the number and it came up under scams in Ontario. I reported the situation to BP and mentioned that regardless of weather or not the ad was generating revenue I expected to see it removed since it would be a detriment to anyone who had a legitimate ad. Bp never responded but the ad was gone shortly after and to my knowledge it has not been back