Leighxox or kimmy

I have not seen any positive reviews of Kimmy..

But Leighxox hits it outa the park for me each visit.. great attitude, doesn't fuck me around with missing appointments, one of the best deep throat bbbj's I've received in years of pooning..

Hands down choice.. Leighxox :)

I have not seen any positive reviews of Kimmy..

But Leighxox hits it outa the park for me each visit.. great attitude, doesn't fuck me around with missing appointments, one of the best deep throat bbbj's I've received in years of pooning..

Hands down choice.. Leighxox :)

seen leigh 3 times for dem bjs...always worth it.

and the attitude is awesome! compared to some others that i just go to get bjs from..

I had booked ahead with Leigh just after Christmas. When I called back to confirm and get specifics on address, she never called back. I was really looking forward after all the good reviews on her. Then she's a no show and I had to settle for a Tim's cup of coffee.

Sorry to hear that dorosuku. That is definately not like her. Her phone might have died, or she has other reasons. I would try her again, and if it happens again then take it that she has a reason for not seeing you. Her schedule is limited these days as she is going to school, so be patient. She's well worth it.

Guest c**ib**

I concur with grizzlybear and all the others here speaking positively about Leigh. Saw her tonight & she is fantastic. You can not go wrong indeed.

Actually the exact same thing happened to me right after the Xmas holidays ended. Called and made a date the day before, and everything was good, but then I called one hour before to confirm and got nothing back. I drove out there just incase, and still nothing. Kind of a buzzkill. And i've actually seen her before, so it seemed quite out of character.

Leigh is the best!!! We had an unreal time for those hours - wish it would or could have lasted longer, but itches the next day....... The best attitude, ever and if other girls have a similar attitude or demenor, please msg me.

Hope to see her again!!

Leigh is the best!!! We had an unreal time for those hours - wish it would or could have lasted longer, but itches the next day.......

Never want to hear that it itches the next day in this hobby..... .heh

Leigh is the best!!! We had an unreal time for those hours - wish it would or could have lasted longer, but itches the next day....... The best attitude, ever and if other girls have a similar attitude or demenor, please msg me.

Hope to see her again!!

uhhh..............