NB posters? Where are you?

It is a beautiful day today, I could actually smell a little tease of spring in the air! Ohhhh, boy, another storm Sunday:(

I miss hearing the little tweets from baby birds in the morning. Is so cute when they do that, makes me giggle in the morning waking up to that sweet tweet sound!

Get out everyone, enjoy some nice weather, 10+ today! Good day for the farmers market!

• Like 1

Now that you mention it...something very peaceful about waking up on a weekend morning to a clear day and birds chirping. Missin' that.

It's not getting quite that warm here today, but better than the alternative. I'll ignore tomorrow's forecast. :)

Perfect day to stay at home, drink a beer and watch tv. Glad when the storms happen on a Sunday - nothing really open anyways, so its nice to bed down and enjoy it.

• Like 1

That's the only bright spot, I guess. :)

I've just "had it" with this particular winter....

• Like 1

You would not believe the horrible mood I'm in now!!

If I don't see some sun and +20 something soon.... :(

Bah!

Additional Comments:

Well, my mood is better...just don't talk to, or look at, me. LOL :p

Still home ill, though...a good ol' case of the flu. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Hope everyone had a great day and hope the same for tomorrow. :)

Well, well. Lookatdat...

The sun is out (mostly), the temperature is above zero, and the snow is melting.

Let's hope this becomes the rule rather than the exception. :)

Have a great day, everyone...

• Like 1

Ahhh what a nice time I had in Cuba!! House party gatherings with the best food ever!! Pork spit roasts, lobster, yummy veggies!

Sunshine and heat up to 35-40 every day!

Nice to go away but yet so nice to be home again! Now just waiting to open my PEI cottage and let the summer begin!!

xoxoox

• Like 1

Hard to believe there's another snow fall warning out for parts of northern NB. I mean, really, you can't help but laugh now. ;)

While not as good as what Sophia had in Cuba, it's been nice to have some warm weather and watching the snow disappear. I'm more than ready for summer to "bring it on".

Hope everyone is havin' a good week. :)

Well, I didn't expect to drive home last night on snow covered, slick roads. LOL...like I said, just gotta laugh now.

It's all good, though. Made a decision last week that was effectively a U-turn in my life. Scary, but needed. So, exciting times ahead for this annoying boy from Moncton.

Enjoy your Friday and your Weekend. :)

• Like 1

Welcome to May, 2014, in New Brunswick!

Enjoy your days by a roaring fire to keep warm, save money on that spring coat you won't need, and build a snowman!

Contact your nearest tourist centre for information!

• Like 1

Hhahaha, your so funny! This should now be called the weather forecast thread, lol...

I bought a bunch of spring cloths, wondering if I will get to wear them? Perhaps we will just skip spring and go right to summer? Another shopping trip is in order then I guess!

• Like 1