NB posters? Where are you?

LOL. Yeah, I guess you're right. It kinda turned into a "Bitch-about-the-weather" thread, didn't it? :lol:

I had nothing to do with it...lol.

I'm in the same boat as a few others that have replied; I've lurked around for quite a while but never really contribute. In fact, I've never really noticed the discussion board as I usually just browse through and see who's coming and going. I also haven't taken the plunge yet, though I'm very interested. Nervous, as most people probably are for their first time, but the idea is very exciting. If everyone is as friendly in person as they are on this site, I can imagine the first time experience to be fairly relaxed.

Anyways, just wanted to officially say hello! :)

• Like 4

I'm in the same boat as a few others that have replied; I've lurked around for quite a while but never really contribute. In fact, I've never really noticed the discussion board as I usually just browse through and see who's coming and going. I also haven't taken the plunge yet, though I'm very interested. Nervous, as most people probably are for their first time, but the idea is very exciting. If everyone is as friendly in person as they are on this site, I can imagine the first time experience to be fairly relaxed.

Anyways, just wanted to officially say hello! :)

Hello!

Glad you decided to post:) It is a nice way to break the ice and get to know each other a bit. Yes the majority of ladies here are very welcoming and patient.

Don't be shy, reach out and communicate is the best way to feel at ease with a lady(s). We are a good bunch, with good since of humor too!

• Like 1

Remember when we had real opinions and valuable thoughts to contribute? We learned, explored different points of view and had healthy debates. 

Acceptance, support and positivity is what bulit this site. It makes this site feel like home for me. I sure hope that other sites that are trending right now  will not become the new norm here 😕

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Meaghan McLeod said:

Wow, I miss the old lyla. Bumping this up for those that enjoyed the banter we used to enjoy.

So, here in NB it's hunting season. Anyone out hunting?

If anyone is hunting...I sure do love to cook venison! 😄

• Like 1

Hi! I've been around ages, don't say much, Love the place, love the Moncton ladies, glad to see this thread hopping 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, RedEagle82 said:

I don't think I've ever had venison... how is it, compared to like, beef?

Its the other red meat lol. If done proper you dont get to much too much game taste. But my fav is moose meat! 

• Like 1

Now Moose Meat, I have had. The old family butcher once had some left over, and had made some sausage links out of it. 
From what I can remember, it was a little rough biting into it. I don't know if it's normally that way when cooked. The consistency wasn't all that bad from what I remember, but I think what really set it off from other meats, is that is definitely has it's own unique taste to it, as well as aroma.

Mind you I haven't had something like that in well over a decade, but it definitely stands out in my mind.

• Like 2

And after talking about Moose Meat, I should probably introduce myself!

I'm RedEagle82, though if you want to call me "Red", that's okay too. Being a long-time lurker of these forums, I never really had an account here until just recently. I'm from Fredericton myself, and if anything, I do my best to be honest, especially in this day and age.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On October 30, 2018 at 9:48 AM, RedEagle82 said:

And after talking about Moose Meat, I should probably introduce myself!

I'm RedEagle82, though if you want to call me "Red", that's okay too. Being a long-time lurker of these forums, I never really had an account here until just recently. I'm from Fredericton myself, and if anything, I do my best to be honest, especially in this day and age.

Welcome to Lyla Red! ;) 

Katie xoxo's 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2014 at 10:34 AM, Warped88 said:

LOL. Yeah, I guess you're right. It kinda turned into a "Bitch-about-the-weather" thread, didn't it? :lol:

I had nothing to do with it...lol.

Speaking of weather...anyone else sick of this dark dreary sky? Ouf...I know...at least its not snow hahah. But wowza! Makes for hard way to get out of bed! 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

I find myself suddenly craving good Indian food! Its been long time since I have eaten Indian in Moncton, where is the best? 

52 minutes ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

I find myself suddenly craving good Indian food! Its been long time since I have eaten Indian in Moncton, where is the best? 

Oops, I think, I double clicked something.. Haha.. That is something, I need to try. To do list, it is. Let me know, when you find a good place. I'll defiantly give it a try... 

1. 1 hour ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

Taj Mahal on Main!

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, katie said:

Oops, I think, I double clicked something.. Haha.. That is something, I need to try. To do list, it is. Let me know, when you find a good place. I'll defiantly give it a try... 

Perhaps we can dine together! 

5 minutes ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

5 minutes ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

Sounds great, it's a date... Let me know when.. 

On November 1, 2018 at 10:46 AM, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

Speaking of weather...anyone else sick of this dark dreary sky? Ouf...I know...at least its not snow hahah. But wowza! Makes for hard way to get out of bed! 

I agree. Kinda, makes a person, want to have a "Do Nothing Day".... Watch Tv (Movie),Curl up on the couch, and Order Out.. or Cuddle (If Available ) haha.. 

• Like 2

I took the plunge a year ago and I don’t think I’m cut out for this I fell in love like to the point where I couldn’t focus on anything else in my life but her. I’ve took a step back trying too forget her and she keeps texting me to come see her but I’m scared to have these feeling again and in my mind all she wants is my money I go see other lady’s but there are not many here in this town  to choose from. Has this happen to anyone else on here? Am I the only one 

Edited by shyness13
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, shyness13 said:

I took the plunge a year ago and I don’t think I’m cut out for this I fell in love like to the point where I couldn’t focus on anything else in my life but her. I’ve took a step back trying too forget her and she keeps texting me to come see her but I’m scared to have these feeling again and in my mind all she wants is my money I go see other lady’s but there are not many here in this town  to choose from. Has this happen to anyone else on here? Am I the only one 

Yes of course it has .... It's not unrealistic to think that if you are not careful and you don't keep the dealings strictly business focused that the intense personal nature of this industry could have you feeling that the fantasy you look for is real.

I don't want to disparage the lady you had been seeing ... obviously she created a wonderful fantasy playtime for you and If you were a good client of course she would like to retain your business.

Only you can determine what is right for you but what you have experienced is not unique to you.

Just my opinion 

• Thanks 2

Well that was a wild night of wind! My poor dogs were nervous, pacing around and sticking very close to me. 

Thankfully this old big rotten tree didnt come down in my driveway. Inmoved ny car in case tho. And I didnt loose power like many others have!