Most important aspect when seeing an SP

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what was for you the most important aspects when you go for an SP (may apply to an MA as well ;).

Is it your first impression? Her looks ? Service? Attitude? Menu? Special skills?

Also, what would make you want to come back again?

I'd love to know what you think guys :)

• Like 2

Guest P*rry

What catches my attention first are the posts on CERB. I like the ones that show some wit. Next I turn to the pictures. (Yours certainly caught my eye!) My next step is to check out the recommendations.

A positive atmosphere and engaging personality are the two factors that bring me back.

The most important, for me at least is her attitude. A positive attitude can make an encounter while a negative attitude can ruin an encounter

Running a very close second is chemistry/connection. It is one of those intangibles, either the two of you will have it or you won't. And it's just one of those cases of if you don't have it, it's no one's fault, just some people click and some don't

Looks are important, and yes, I take a look at a lady's photos. If there are certain photos that grab my eye then I'll look up the lady's profile and her posts. Her posts are a good indicator of if we will connect and if she has a positive attitude.

Services, well I'm not menu driven to begin with, except I like longer encounters and a GFE. I like time spent getting to know one another, and I love kissing, hugging and cuddling. Since at my age I'm good for one time at plate LOL, well however the encounter unfolds is good, no need for a script.

And what makes me see a lady a second, third or more times, if my first encounter was memorable, I'll contact you again

Don't know if that answers your questions

A rambling

RG

• Like 3

The most important thing to me would be attitude. I will admit that I will look at pictures if available, but that is secondary. Reading her posts, and checking reviews gives me a better sense of who I'm meeting.

Chemistry brings me back!

• Like 2

For me it is the personal connection. If I feel there is chemistry and that we connect with each other then the visit is going to be a success. Though being as beautiful as Eva Pearl doesn't hurt either. ;-)

• Like 1

Is it your first impression? Her looks ? Service? Attitude? Menu? Special skills?

Also, what would make you want to come back again?

I'd love to know what you think guys :)

Yes,yes,yes,yes,yes and yes having special skills is a bonus ;) I like variety but have repeated because of an excellent rapport with ladies.

• Like 1

I also look for her personality/attitude which I learn through her posts and threads. If she has caught my interest through her writings then I will look at her profile, pictures and web site to learn more about her. I tend not to look at reviews. They usually kill the fantasy for me.

Yes looks are important to me. Not the way you might think. I prefer a modest, conservatively dressed woman.

As for menu, services and special skills. I think they make things mechanical and script like.

What makes me coming back for more is really good chemistry.

• Like 2

For me the most important aspect is chemistry, which is admittedly untangible and you can't really tell what it'll be like till after you meet in person and that's chemistry is what makes me repeat repeatedly with my SP.

Of course, attitude is a big part of chemistry since it would be hard, if not impossible, to develop chemistry with someone with a poor attitude.

• Like 1

For me the aspect that I think I find most important has changed since I first started seeing SP.... initially I think the most important aspect that I looked for was a lady who fit my mental image of sexy so I would check out the ads mainly for the pictures and secondly for an indication of what type of services they provide.

I think my experience has shown me that there really is no correlation between looks and an amazing meeting with a lady. I have learned that for me it really is all about the connection with the lady. As a result of my realization that it is about the connection I now tend to book longer session and I enjoy very much the conversation... the sharing.... the time after the sex when we are together.

So if I was looking to meet someone new now I am looking at how their ads are written for what they can tell me about them.... i am reading their posts.... i am checking their recommendations. And if all of that catches my interest I am contacting them and to be 100% honest the ability to chat with them a little before we meet would be a major consideration. I gave learned that a little familiarity with each other before the meeting can enhance the anticipation and make for an amazing time together.

When I think back my reliance on visual cues was a little silly as to be honest I have never met a lady who was not sexy and beautiful in person.

Just my opinion.

Edited by Ice4fun

Attitude is top of the list follow by looks. Nothing worse than seeing a hot looking lady that doesn't want to be there. I've had ladies that did not match my taste on looks but a great attitude made for a great session. The jackpot is when I find both, I've only come across a handful of ladies with both and they are on my repeat list.

• Like 1

Absolutely it's the attitude/personality, no competition.

I do look for a physical attraction and there's no denying that will help get me in the door, but how enjoyable the time is and how strong and great the memory of the meeting comes down to personality. If the person is quiet, bored, or distracted it doesn't matter the looks. I mean, if looks were all that mattered then I might as well just be gazing at a picture!

But someone who is enthusiastic, confident, comfortable, playful, easy to talk to, engaging...that's what really makes for sparks and memories.

• Like 3

I can't understand how this didn't get mentioned already. Hygiene in my number one requirement. I have been with a sexy looking provider with a great attitude, skills and genuinly seemed to be into me, but there was body stink, oral bad breath and a swampy pussy. An encounter that showed promise turned out to be a hudge disappointment.

Once we get past my cleanliness requirement, then it's attitude, chemistry, skills and looks in that order.

• Like 1

I would say that a lady's look, recommendation posts and her personality based on her online presence will help me to decide to see her for the first time.

After that, the decision to repeat or not with her will be based on these factors equally - physical attraction, attitude, personality, hygiene, professionalism and whether she is or non-judgemental. I tend not to repeat if one of the factors is lacking even though her other attributes could be overwhelmingly positive.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Personality is important to me as well as intelligence. I use their posting style and personal emails to decide to book. Of course being good looking is important too. I am a TAL man of course.

Guest c**io**m7

Intelligence in posts was always important as it gives a little insight into the personality of the provider whether MA or SP. I never cared about grammar or spelling but the content was important.

I love humor as well and, when providers partake in the fluff threads (3 word game and others), it shows me an appreciation to just let go and have fun. meaningful messages in the Inspirations thread shows often a respect for their fellow man and themselves.

These are just a couple examples and I could offer up dozens more.

I won't lie...classy and sexy pictures definitely pique my interest as do recos. I didn't rely too heavily on the reco portion as many don't like to receive them and many hobbyists don't provide them.

And, finally, services. I am not a script guy but I do like to know what services would be available should the mood overtake us both. I am a kisser for example and, nothing worse than trying to lean in for some hot foreplay DFK to hear the words "sorry, kissing is not on my menu"...

I liked seeing providers who could relax in the session and just let it flow...as any time with a GF would flow.

My 2 cents.

Guest Ou**or**n

Deciding on seeing a lady the first time and deciding to see her a second time are two entirely different things. Deciding whether to see her a third time is even different again.

First time selection is highly variable. Looks are important and sometimes its very random about what kind of look is appealing to me on any given day. Variety is the spice of life. True reviews from trusted sources are also key as I'm not one to be be very experimental. There are a host of others but that would take a separate thread.

Second time is of course all about how the first date went. First dates are a 'getting to know one another' phase. I need to feel a true chemistry developing and not just a mechanical provision of various services. Chemistry takes time to develop and doesn't always fully come out on the first date but its important that I see its potential.

The second date becomes a very 'make it or break it' date for me. I've seen tons of ladies exactly twice because the second date was a lackluster taking for granted type of event. Some ladies assume that if you've repeated they can lower their effort and slack off. Believe me, this happens.

However if on the second date the time gets better, the chemistry really starts to come out and the lady shows an active interest in working to develop into a longer term, multi-repeat type of arrangement then a there is usually a third date. When I hit a third date I tend to see the lady multiple times afterwards - often until she retires. I'm not saying its constant repeating with the same lady (I don't consider that emotionally healthy for me), but seeing her as part of an overall mix of a few steady repeats along with new ladies for variety.

Guest tr**el*****n

My first impression- at least in person - would be attitude/personality - the SP takes the service seriously, enjoys it, and wants me to enjoy it as well.

The other traits might play a factor in getting me to notice, but I enjoy so many things in sexy that menu options don't always factor in. But the attitude/personality make the encounter, and makes my decision if I'll revisit the SP.

First I like to see what they are like by the way they post on Cerb. Their pictures and recommendations help me make my decision. But unusually I like to get to them a bit thru chat, or pm or email.

Whether I will repeat will depend on connection and chemistry. It's not what's on the menu that counts to me, but whether she likes and enjoys being with me and does her best to make sure I enjoy myself. If we both connect, just go with the flow of the session and see where it leads.

If she indicates that she would like to see me again. that is a step in the right direction.

• Like 2

For me the most important aspect in seeing sp or ma is to come out feeling better then when I went in.

How is this achieved? Well being shy by nature it help to be with someone who is easy going, friendly, talkative. I can't say I ever had bad experience, more like learning experience. I'm constantly changing and evolving so it's really hard to say, I guess it about living and feeling. When selecting someone new I just go with my gut. Wether I saw something physically attractive or intellectually, I just go with what I feel. I take a chance, some of my best were just a chance. It could be spur of the moment and who available.

What make me what to repeat and go back. When I feel strong emotional feelings. When I get that feeling good inside that means I had a great time.

I know its all vague but it all comes down to how I feel, mostly mentally and emotionally. Cause lets face it if it were only for a sexual release I always got my hand. I don't even need a sexual release to have a good time or even repeat.

• Like 2

There is no one thing that's the most important aspect to see an SP. It's a combination of a lot of things. There are a lot of exceptional ladies out here, so there are a lot of ways I narrow down to one.

Firstly, price. It's just simple logic, I can either afford her services or not. If not, or I think it's too high, I move on.

The next is her presentation. I'm talking about things like her ad, her website. Everyone that I've ever seen has a great website up. Not to judge those who don't have a website up, but it feels like she's more invested in her business. I love blogs, but I've never not seen someone who doesn't have a blog. On the other hand, I have seen a lady just because I loved a post she made, and ignored the first point completely.

Finally, when I do see her, does it seem as if she's putting an effort? I know that not all personalities click, and it is a tough job (I can't begin to imagine how much), but things like a clean place, a good attitude. In thankfully just one case, I walked in and the SP's incall was quite messy. She seemed blah about the whole thing, and I felt so creeped out, I excused myself to go to the bathroom, and then faked a stomach ache and left.

• Like 2

Guest R**3*9

It's hard to say what captures my attention...

Initially I need to find someone attractive...that's a combination of many things but I find myself initially interested in ladies who's photos make me say hmmm...I think she would be interesting..that and a cute face..LOL

I hope to find people whom I think I could enjoy spending time with. Someone who seems to have a good sense of humour and doesn't take themselves too seriously...someone who I can joke, flirt and play around with. I'm pretty easy going and serious people make me uncomfortable LOL... In the best case scenario I would have the impression that "hey I would like to hang out with you" clothes on or off.

I also find myself drawn to ladies who seem interesting. I love to learn and experience new things, not just physical. Music, film, TV anything I haven't been exposed to. I like to meet people who are very different from myself and allow me to be exposed to new things.

Oh and answering PM's is a huge plus. If someone isn't willing to invest a little time into getting to know me and let me get to know them. Rightly or wrongly I feel that they may have objectives that don't involve sharing enjoyable time with me. I won't pursue.

Personality, wit, sense of humor, and the chance that we have common interests and can just be ourselves and chillaxed when together. Mutual sexual attraction can naturally coincide many and hopefully most times as a result IMO. Now I could be way off on that too...don't know. My story sticking to it ! ;) The ladies that know me now most likely understand what I am TRYING to say. ha

Every single lady that I have met, or may meet in the future I hope to have a connection with and ideally hope to meet many times over time if the stars align. The most beautiful bum in the world won't make me get on a plane or jump in the truck and drive hours to come see you. It's bigger than that. You intrigue me and I'll intrigue you ;)

I love beauty but I truly don't have any particular physical attribute in a lady that attracts me more than an awesome genuine smile :))) and a laugh.

• Like 3