anyone have any info on "Sexy Blonde Ariel Touring"?

So yummy that a google image search shows that they are actually for a girl called Destiny all the way over in BC.

Is this actually Destiny from Carman Fox and Friends in Vancouver? Maybe, but seems somewhat suspicious to me that she'd use the same pics, but change her name.

If someone does go to confirm it would be nice to know if it actually is her.

Nice find Nik420...

If you browse a few more of those pics you'll see that another semi-famous BP poster is also using some of this photogs work.

I TOFTT today and was not disappointed. Ariel by all accounts is legit. I asked her where she was before here and she said she worked for Carmen Fox in Vancouver but had moved back home to Moncton. She certainly is a beautiful blond like the pictures. (I can not vouch 100% that the pics she uses are her since I cant see the face but they seem to match in all other ways, I had a very pleasant time. I also advised strongly she join Cerb and she seemed very positive to the idea.

http://naturalite.deviantart.com/art/A-Game-X-258040784

Seems like a fake to me judging from these images.

I looked at the web site in the link. Have no comment about the SP on BP, but I did look through the pics of the photographer and on page 57

http://naturalite.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=1344

is a girl that used to be a bartender at the O2 in Moncton and I recognized a couple of other girls from the Moncton club scene so most likely the photographer is from Moncton

Hey Mackinaw, thanks for the feedback and thanks for taking one for the team!

I'd highly recommend you post a reco about your experience with her in order to help give her some legitimacy for all the guys who aren't sure.

If you look at the profile tab at the top of this naturalite website, you will notice the photographer states that he resides in NB. Also if you go through the pictures you see some where you can distinguish Parley Beach. So these pictures seem like the could very well be this SP.

I as well seen her in Freddy

She is a very lovely lady has a few things

she will not do for gfe but all in all worth the visit

and if pics are fake she would be a twin to them

Guest D***urbe***1
I believe this SP has offered her services on BP under the name Kace Lane in the past.

I've seen Kace Lane, and this Ariel girl isn't her. I haven't seen her per se, but that's def not Kace Lane.

Ariel and Kace Lane are the same person with 100% certainty (I seen both of them lol).. Her pics are accurate, remember that they are done professionally so they are pretty flawless...She is a very nice young lady and is very easy to get along with..