Victoria Jolie

Saturday night, February 15th, I finally got to meet a lady I have wanted to meet for a very long time. We are talking about years here. I first saw Victoria's website, not to mention reading her posts on CERB when I was a wet behind the ears newbie, and she interested me. I contacted her and verification was looked after with no problems. But with Victoria being a travelling lady, and me being a travelling gentleman, well trying to schedule an encounter was like ships passing in the night, and we just couldn't get the stars to align. But good things come to those who wait, and last fall I suggested having a four hour encounter in February with Victoria. She agreed and made travel plans to make it work. The stars aligned and our ships collided, and oh what a collison. Thanks Victoria

So on Saturday, all day I just had building anticipation, excitement, nervousness, not to mention looking forward to Victoria's 6pm arrival to my hotel room. And on time came the knock on the door, my heart really pounding now. I answered and this tall beautiful redhead came in, greeting me with a big smile, hug and kiss. It was our first time meeting but she greeted me like we have been friends who have known each other for a long time.

We headed for the couch where I had wine and cheese set out. We sat down and got to know one another. We talked about this, that, and the other...maybe even the weather 😉 It was time just to get to know one another. And as things progressed, well we undressed one another. I started out OK but it was my first corset, and no instruction manual LOL, so Victoria finished undressing herself . We proceeded to bed where, as her website says, she treated me like a king, although the details of my being treated royally are private between Victoria and myself.

Then we laid beside each other, kissing, cuddling and talking. Talking about nothing and everything. And Victoria being French and me being English, well sometimes we occasionally didn't understand nuances of each other's mother tongue...but then we just had fun translating. Kissing and cuddling led to some more being treated like a king. And when I recouped from being given another royal treatment, she had me lay on my stomach and gave me a massage. But as is reality as much as we don't want it, time ran out. And Victoria had to leave. We hugged and kissed each other goodnight.

Victoria arrived on time for the encounter, and our four hour encounter was an unrushed four hour hour encounter. And if you like Victoria's photos, well you'll love her in person. Not only is she beautiful, she is down to earth and friendly. You'll think you have known her for years, even if it's your first encounter. My encounter with Victoria wasn't what I expected, it was better. So any gentleman thinking about seeing Victoria, contact her, you won't be disappointed. For me, seeing her was worth the wait.

Thank you Victoria for a wonderful and memorable evening Saturday night. It's one I won't forget. I'm looking forward to seeing you again.

RG

• Like 4

Totally agree. I was fortunate to meet Victoria during her visit to Toronto. Arrangements were made easily via email and then text on the day. Victoria responds promptly to communication, very professional.

Victoria, wearing fine lingerie, greeted me wit a hug and DFK. She is a statuesque woman, i.e. tall, voluptuous and very shapely. Elle est magnifique. She is perfectly bi-lingual.

Victoria is very friendly and we chatted the DFK continued and the clothes started to come off.

I highly recommend Victoria. As she states in her website she is "a woman who enjoys her passions, her lifestyle, her integrity and her men."

This recommendation is long overdue, but because of my sabbatical from Lyla. That said, on August 22, 2017 the highlight of my day was a date with Victoria Jolie when she came to Toronto.  This was my second date with Victoria, the previous a few years earlier.  She arrived on time to my hotel wearing a nice summer dress   We caught up on respective things in our lives.  And to my surprise she remembered things about our previous date together a few years earlier.  Then we went out to a nice dinner at the Keg.  After dinner we came back to the hotel and no details, except to say Victoria is a very warm affectionate lady.  She says she treats her men like kings. Well that is true, she certainly made me feel like a king.

Victoria is a beautiful lady and wonderful companion. If you are looking to be treated like a king contact Victoria, you won't be disappointed

Thank You so much for a wonderful evening and second date Victoria. I'm looking forward to seeing you again

RG

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.