What is Sexy to you?

I was going to post a picture of a zombie with a 'Brains' caption, but they all looked seriously disturbing; and I didn't want to get on anyone's blacklist for creepiness.

But yeah, this:

tumblr_m2ub4oxYMK1qhcwty.gif

• Like 1

Sexy can be many things but the way she arouses my curiosity to get to know her more comes to mind. I guess there must be an element of wanting to take her to bed as well.

Sexy for me is complicated. It is one thing or it can be a combination of may things. It can be the clothes she wears (knee length dresses or skirts); the sent of her perfume; how she wears her hair (ponytail or bun); her gentle nature; her playful nature; her love of children and animals; little or no makeup; the sound of her voice; the shape of her ears; her figure; her mind; her spirit; the way she expresses her emotions; how she expresses affection; is she touchy feely; does she wear glasses; the sparkle in her eyes; the shape of her ankle; the sound of her laughter; her smile; her desire to seduce me and be with me....

• Like 2

Sexy for me is complicated. It is one thing or it can be a combination of may things. It can be the clothes she wears (knee length dresses or skirts); the sent of her perfume; how she wears her hair (ponytail or bun); her gentle nature; her playful nature; her love of children and animals; little or no makeup; the sound of her voice; the shape of her ears; her figure; her mind; her spirit; the way she expresses her emotions; how she expresses affection; is she touchy feely; does she wear glasses; the sparkle in her eyes; the shape of her ankle; the sound of her laughter; her smile; her desire to seduce me and be with me....

Wow, beautiful...to be that woman caught up in that 'frame' is something special indeed :)

• Like 1

Sexy is a state of mind or being. It's the look on her face when she want's you and needs you to touch her.

To me, nothing is sexier than a nice shirt and tie on a man....

I use the term "tie" loosely here as I prefer to call it a "man-leash"

thinking about having a woman pull you by it into the bedroom... is probably giving you a hard on as we speak! Not to mention how I could take all the rest of your clothes off, but leave the tie on so I can use it to get some extra hold while riding you :)

**drool**

• Like 3

As much as I love seeing my favourite gals in sexy lingerie I am really turned on by nice fitting jeans and a plain tee shirt...lose the bra please. Even more sexy are girls wearing football attire.

As far a personality, I find confidence and a carefree attitude sexy as hell.

sexy is hot summer day, a woman with a big smile, a white tshirt, jean short shorts, sweaty and a bit of dirt on her from working outside. I see that and I want to take her over my shoulder to the barn and find us a bed of hay

• Like 1

Waking up beside a sexy young lady then slipping under the covers waking her up with the flick of your tongue, a great way to start some wonderful morning sex.

The look, the taste and the minute a woman orgasms while I am pleasing her with my tongue and fingers. The sight of my love juice covered fingers....oh my lord.

Confidence, but not cockiness...Just a general aura of self acceptance and being able to show others they are perfectly happy with who they are. Selflessness, kindness and empathy. A sense of humour ! Making me laugh is the easiest way to my heart ;), Determination and ambition (no one likes a freeloader). Vulnerability, a good cologne !, a smile that catches your eye, intelligence, a good conversationalist, a devoted father/mother, someone who stands up for what they believe in. Style, class and a demeanour that is able to handle social situations. I'm sure I could add a lot more as the definition of what is sexy to me varies from person to person, these are just a few things that come to mind !

• Like 4

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Sexy to me is Emily Rushton's Avatar in in a Pink Teddy. OH MY!!!

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

A sexy man is one who oozes intelligence. A man who is so well-spoken, he makes even politics sound interesting.

On second thought.....

humor

people who aren't afraid to express themselves....... honestly

men who are kind to and thoughtful of animals

humble intelligence

those who are giving, helpful and understanding.... without expectations

acceptance

men who can cook well.... ultra sexy!

• Like 2

attitude, definitely.

A gentleman who comes across confident, alluring, sensual, all without having to say a word, totally sexy!

Well dressed and groomed, manners, also very sexy

For me?

Intelligence, sense of humour, confidence (different than cocky) and someone who has empathy.

But really, intelligence is my number one turn on. Not even book smarts, just someone who clearly has spent a lot of time evaluating their outlook on life.

• Like 2