Felina Rose

Avg. of 14 Recommendations

I've seen Felina a few times now and I agree with everything said about her! It's hard to put into words Felina's Latina warmth and passion for life! Every time I see her the session gets more intense and enjoyable! That being said I suspect she also has the Latina temper as well, I pity the guy who pisses her off! lol

Felina is a woman who loves to please, that's for sure. She makes a point to ask you what you like, and makes sure that you are enjoying yourself throughout.

Passionate Latina is an accurate description, and she is definitely worth the visit.

Had the pleasure of seeing Felina again at her new location. Great location and setting.

Not going to get into a lot of the details but we had a lot of fun and she makes you feel real comfortable as soon as you walk in the door.

She is the true GFE and a great lady. Treat her well and hopefully she will stay around.

Ps She has some new pictures on EC....I think she looks better in person.

In Felina, I saw magnificance in her smile, eyes and personality. Felina showed a real interest in me, and desire to make me feel comfortable. Her photos pale in comparison to seeing her. She is a warm and friendly woman, and from our initial meeting I knew I would to see her again.

I had the great pleasure in seeing Felina the other day, and I am still smilling thinking of that now!

First, Felina accomodated a small request with regards to her wardrobe, which was well received on my part.

We then relaxed and got to know one another (she told some very funny stories, mixing the humour with gentle touching). It reminded me of when you first start to go out with someone - both are revved up and wanting to play, but at the same time trying to put your best foot forward in case it ends. Thankfully, it did not end there.

We enjoyed that time together on the balcony, with a great view of Winnipeg as the backdrop to the night.

While the details are between Felina and myself, I will say that I plan to repeat again as soon as the schedule works out. She is one of the more genuine people I have met in my travels, and I choose to spend more time with her as soon as I can.

Thank you Felina!

Earlier this week I had the pleasure of second meeting with Felina. On arriving, she greeted me with a friendly familiarity easing my nervousness. Her attire tastefully displayed her features.

We sat for a few minutes in the living room sharing a conversation which we then moved to the balcony while watching the sunset over the city skyline. Eventually we moved to indoors again and kissed. Her passion came from deep within her, and was heartfelt. This encouraged me to embrace her often.

We lost track of our time together, and I hope she enjoyed the closeness we shared as much as I did.

I will most certainly return to this women as often as I can. Felina shows maturity and compassion I appreciate, and a truly wonderful experience.

I agree 100% with everything said. She is a true delight to spend time with and she offers a complete GFE expieience , and one never feels like your with someone other than a friend and a lover. Hard to beat if your looking for a mature , classy, fun lady.

I too have had the pleasure of being with Felina. Everything she is has pretty well been said. Sensual, unrushed, great conversationalist. Not a spinner but a real nice Mexican package. Have repeated numerous times and will continue to do so.

I find myself a bit wordless since so many of you have said so many good and true things about her, that it hard to add to that you have said. What I would like stress us that she is s good and true human being of the highest quality.

I will repeat with her. My only hesitancy in recommending Felina Rose is that I don't want to share!

I have seen Felina once and she was amazing at putting you at ease. She has a very nice in call location with shower facilities. I can't wait to repeat.

I went and saw Felina recently as an very inexperienced first-timer based off the great reviews I saw here.

I can definitely agree with the other great reviews and I can say I am certain no other SP would have given me half as good of a time!

Without going into details it was a lot better than I expected and I'm still stunned at the things I got to do! She put a *lot* of time and effort in to make sure I left with the complete experience ;)

In summary it was fantastic!

I recently had my second visit with Felina Rose. The last visit was two hours and this time I went for the longest visit that I could afford.

On this visit I dined not only on her delectable "rose" but also on some food she had prepared.

I arrive to find her just as our last visit. She is the lady in the pictures and she does look better in person. The images don't really grab her radiance. Upon arrival she gave me a hug and kiss and offered me a glass of wine. We chatted a bit then we headed for her pleasure palace. Round one was perfect. She has velvety smooth skin and is very orally gifted. I truly understand why she has the middle name "rose" as her rose is a delectable place to feast.

After round one we stopped for something to eat as well as an another glass of wine. The food was as scrumptious as she is.

Round two was possibly the most incredible love fest that I have ever partook in. This lady offers something that is beyond the GFE experience. It felt more like two lovers that have been waiting weeks to get to see each other. There is nothing that I wanted that she is not perfect at providing.

Felina has a most incredible kitty (guess that's why her name is Felina) It's ample, warm and wet. She knows exactly what to do with it. She guided me to it's most sensitive parts and I truly enjoyed exploring all its crevices and delights.

I wish I could keep her all to myself but if it wasn't for the reviews I would never have met her.

Felina is a passonate, intuitive, intelligent sexy woman.

Treat her like a doll and you will be rewarded.

I am amazed that her website has a 1/2 hour rate. I can't imagine see her for less than 2 hours.

Looks - I think she looks great, If you like her pictures then you will lover her looks.

Attitude - 10 - Incredible in and out.

Service - 10 - Service is really the wrong word but it's 10+

Repeat - Every change I get. This was my second visit and I can't imagine what the third visit will be like.

If you have any questions then I already have the answer. Just pick from the following: 10, perfect, incredible or yes.

I meet with Felina yesterday, and while this was my 3rd visit, it was the first time seeing her in the afternoon. As with my previous sessions, I was quickly put at ease and made to feel comfortable.

She was well dressed and looked as attractive as ever. We spoke like friends and relaxed with a glass of wine.

We eventually moved to the bedroom and got a lot more comfortable. I won't add details but will say that our time was as enjoyable as our first encounter. There was a lot of mutual stimulation and participation.

I will only see her for a minimum of 2hours. Anything less and the experience would be lost. Although she added a 1/2hr rate, I think that if anyone makes an appointment for a 1/2hr meeting, it will only give a sample of the pleasure that could be enjoyed. My suggestion, is be prepared to stay longer, it will be memorable.

I agree with others that she is a 10, and I will be seeing her again.

Additional Comments:

I meet with Felina yesterday, and while this was my 3rd visit, it was the first time seeing her in the afternoon. As with my previous sessions, I was quickly put at ease and made to feel comfortable.

She was well dressed and looked as attractive as ever. We spoke like friends and relaxed with a glass of wine.

We eventually moved to the bedroom and got a lot more comfortable. I won't add details but will say that our time was as enjoyable as our first encounter. There was a lot of mutual stimulation and participation.

I will only see her for a minimum of 2hours. Anything less and the experience would be lost. Although she added a 1/2hr rate, I think that if anyone makes an appointment for a 1/2hr meeting, it will only give a sample of the pleasure that could be enjoyed. My suggestion, is be prepared to stay longer, it will be memorable.

I agree with others that she is a 10, and I will be seeing her again.

WOWZA! I just saw Felina this afternoon and all I can say is WOWZA!

I only had time for a 1/2 appointment but as soon as walked into the door I had to slap myself for not being able to swing more time.

Next time it will be for much much longer.

What can I say that hasn't been said about this classy, intelligent and very passionate woman. She is the epitome of a true GFE. Btw Felina, you did correctly guess about my age.

I had a chance to visit with Felina a few weeks back. An awesome lady with a great smile (among other things ;) ) and made it a very fun time. Thanks again Felina!

I cant think of any other words to describe how amazing this women is. Felina is the whole package; a conversationalist, beautiful, experienced, great personality, and an excellent practitioner in the art of bliss. Felina is certainly no clock watcher, she takes her time to make you happy. I highly recommend her.

Felina is an absolutely wonderful woman to experience. My encounter with her was beyond my expectations. If you are looking for a warm, caring, sensual, intelligent, intuitive, passionate lady, Felina is all of that and then some.

From the moment we met she was tuning in to my needs and desires. After a few glasses of wine she took complete control of the events. This was when naughty Felina emerged.

This woman has an amazing depth of character sure to satisfy the mood of anyone she encounters. Take some time, talk to her, and you will be graciously rewarded :)

What can I say that has not already been said about lovely Felina Rose? Easy to connect with, pleasant personality and certainly pleasing to meet and talk with.

My hour plus was spent in her company nearer to the noon hour and she was absolutely fabulous and I felt an immediate sense of relaxation as we shared a few moments of discussion over a glass of wine. Her eyes have a certain allure and her smile is quick to come forward. So engaging!

Her apartment is elegant and nicely appointed. Her offer of a shower for myself was welcome and accepted. She was waiting for me in her private room where we proceeded to enjoy the time together. I will keep the details private out of respect to her but trust me that I thoroughly enjoyed my time.

Felina Rose, thank you for the moment of your day. Yum!;)

I have seen Felina a number of time and all I can say is wow!! Classy, clean, reliable, intelligent, sexy, fun, nonrushed, beautiful.

You will not regret seeing Felina..we are lucky to have her. A true girlfriend experience.

I have seen Felina twice and will repeat. NOT a clock watcher and very interested in mutual pleasure. A glass (or 2) of wine and some wonderful conversation and you are old friends that know how to please each other. My definite first choice

I saw her again today, and decided it was high time for a review

..... and even though it was a couple hours ago, my body is still vibrating. Felina truly is a one of a kind, she loves what she does, and she is EXTREMELY good at it.

We agreed tonight that she should be called a Baracuda as she devours anything that she says that she likes.... Tonight it was me!

From the moment I walked in her door she looked out for my best interest, and truly left me feeling like a king, albeit an exhausted one by the time we were done!

No Smoking, No Pets, Very Clean....You'd think I was selling a condo, and yet all I am doing is describing her place.

*I do know one thing for sure, and this should be a standard rule!

Before I see her; I always shower, shave, put on clean clothes, brush my teeth, and make sure to be on time. Trust me when I say this.....It's worth taking the time to clean up. ZOWIE with Felina, is it ever worth it!

P.S. Not even sure the clock in her room works, because the time showing on it didn't matter to her in the least, we were done when we were done. The rest is up to your imagination, but don't let this Baracuda get away from you.

I had the pleasure of seeing Felina again this morning. Without getting into specifics. WOW!!!!!

Super clean place, super atmosphere, Felina is an absolutely wonderful, attractive person, never mind her outstanding skills.

Seeing Felina is like seeing an old friend again.

For any of you guys sitting on the fence, you can't go wrong seeing Felina.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.