Felina Rose

Avg. of 14 Recommendations

Reviews of Felina Rose's gfe sessions are numerous and all gloriously positive. If you've met her, you know that she's personable, intelligent, sexy and engaging. She's a person of substance and integrity. What you might not know about her is that, lurking behind the twinkling eyes in that pretty face lies an accomplished dominatrix and fetish / kink enthusiast. I've had three domination / kink sessions with her, each one better than the previous. It's not that Felina is just knowledgeable about kinks and fetishes in general, she's knowledgeable about your fetish and your kink. She takes the time to communicate with you and tailor-make a session guaranteed to turn your crank. During the session, she's amazing at reading your body to see how you're reacting and, if there's a problem, she switches gears to make sure you have the most pleasurable experience she can give you. She definitely puts 100% into your encounter with her but also gets a lot of pleasure doing unspeakably kinky things to you as you squirm in delight! She's still building a repertoire of tools of the trade but already has a reasonable collection of gear, enough to keep me happy anyway. If you're interested in the kinkier side of things then I'd urge you to get in touch with her. She will make you one happy kinkster!

• Like 1

What can I say that hasn't already been said about Felina. Seeing Felina is like seeing an old friend again. Totally comfortable, enjoyable, fun, yet excitingly ������.

Without going into details: Beautiful, intelligent, sexy, trustworthy, discreet, not a clock watcher, great CLEAN incall location, and above all knows how to please.

You pick the way you want that done.

Ladies and Gentlemen;

I went to see Felina for her Cantina special. I'm really not sure what to say, as I'm not sure that the english language has the right words.

I hobbled home.

Whether it was from lethargy from the copious amounts of amazingly good food she gave me, from the fact that I was dazed from being brought to places I'm not sure I have been before, or the sheer physical exhaustion of trying to keep up...

To sum it up before I say any more, Felina is amazing. If I win the lottery, I'll be seeing her every day.

If you're not familiar with her Cantina offering (which you should be, as it's absoluement incroyable), she offers a home cooked dinner along with dessert, along with, well, dessert. :)

I'm not going outline a moment-by-moment, but feel free to PM me if you'd like me to answer any more direct questions.

However, from when I showed up and was greeted with wine, a stunning companion, and great conversation, followed by a fantastic home-cooked meal, it would actually have been worth it just for the dinner.

However... Following that, the more interesting "dessert" was, again, fantastic. To say that Felina is enthusiastic about making sure you feel spoiled and enjoy your visit is a vast understatement. She is a master at all she does, and I had to take some time to recover before being physically able to leave at the end! :)

Honestly, I can't say enough good things about Felina!

• Like 1

I have seen Felina many many times, and like a fine wine she keeps getting better and better. She is the ideal passionate ����� who thoroughly enjoys everything sexual and ensures that you enjoy yourself from the moment you arrive to her goodbye kiss.

Thank you Felina, for being a fabulous �����.

Well gentleman.....

Yesterday was my first time ever experimenting in this hobby. Having said that the gods smiled on me with the chance of meeting Felina. She is one of the most beautiful and intellectual women i have met.

I wont be giving any detailed account of our time together out of respect to Felina and she deserves this. Suffice it to say i would highly recommend Felina to anyone and will definitely return.

Only problem i can see is since i experienced purrfection on my first time how can i not be down hill from here? I dont see a reason to look further because i believe there is soo much more to Felina that i want to find out.

Felina when you read this just know i will return and you are AMAZING!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.