Do you remember your very first lapdance?

I've been going to strip clubs for years, since the days before lapdancing, and long before I took up active punting, and was thinking back nostalgically to the very first time a lapdance was performed for me. It was by a beautiful hardbody Quebecoise named Jezebel, at Hanrahan's in Hamilton (now the Strip), could it have been 1990 or so? It was such a great experience after the frustrating limitations of table dancing, where you could touch only fleetingly. I loved it, and still do.

I had never seen Jezebel before, but when she walked by she took my breath away. Blonde spinner, ultrafit, amazing body, wearing a bikini. And yes, the dance: friends had already experienced this, and told me about the new rules, full contact, etc. I had to have Jezebel.

She was nice and approachable, too, and sat down with me for a chat and a drink before we retired to the champagne room for dancing. Her performance was exquisite, as the top came off, then the bottom, then the contact through her towel, the rubbing and touching. Jezebel had what I considered the perfect body, and she left me (almost) fully satisfied in a way I hadn't experienced in a strip club before. I'll never forget her.

Over the years there have of course been many others (I think longingly of the beautiful and now retired Nicole at the Strip, Josee at Playmates and Barb's, more recently Jennie, Leah, Sierra.....), but Jezebel was my first. She took my lapdance virginity.

• Like 1

Oh do I ever!!

It was a friend's birthday and her one wish was to get a lapdance. We piled into her boyfriend's car and made our first trip to a strip club, Barefax.

We had no idea what to expect but an empty bar was definitely a surprise.

We made ourselves cozy in pervert's row and got to work on picking out "The One". She had to be hot, and she had to look like she was having fun. Unfortunately most of the girls looked bored, not to mention disappointed that their only potential clients were a handful of drunk chicks that were scrutinizing their lazy spins and hefty bellies.

We were about to give up, but damn it, we must have dropped over $200 on booze and we were NOT leaving without some hot titty action.

The bass is booming, the lights spinning and out of nowhere this spunky blonde hops on stage with the biggest smile on her face.

Wow.

She got to work on stage when her eyes met mine. She then dropped on all fours and seductively crawled towards me with a naughty twinkle in her eye. As she approached our side of the stage she grabbed my hand and dragged me up with her. Before I could regain my composure she unexpectedly removed my belt with the flick of her wrist and proceeded to use it to give me quite the sexy beating. I looked down at my friends who were simply dying with laughter as the lady in question buried her head between my legs.

That's when I remembered why I was there in the first place.

I slowly ran my tongue up her neck and whispered my sexy request in her ear. She looked at me, looked at my friend and gave me a nod.

Several minutes later they both return with my friend rather breathless, sweaty and at a loss for words.

"WOW!" she yelled, "Best birthday EVER!"

That was it, I had to try this girl. I had never experienced a lapdance and she seemed like the perfect candidate for newbies.

I approached her from behind, grabbed her lovely bum and slipped a twenty in her hand. She made a sexy purring sound and led me up the flight of stairs with the DJ giving me a big thumbs up.

I sat down in the chair with her apologizing for the lack of privacy. I said I didn't mind, especially since we were the only ones up there. That was when she tore off my shirt and bra and stuck her tongue down my throat. Oh, yummy. I frantically ran my hands over her body, thrilled to even be in the presence of such a sexy, vivacious woman. She nibbled on my ear and whispered she had a surprise. She quickly ran off and I heard a faint buzzing that grew stronger as she approached me. She then removed my jeans and placed the vibrator between my legs. I started quivering and moaning which got her very excited. We made out some more with our bodies intertwined when the music changed its beat.

"That's it, darlin'" she whispered. Until next time.

• Like 9

I consider my first REAL lapdance to be the first one I had at Pigale's. I had been to several SC in the US but never had a lapdance which would have paled in comparison anyway. I do have to mention that there are some fun little bars in PA with dancers where I had some girls do a little grinding while I had my hand down their pants LOL

First time I went to a SC in the area was lunchtime at Pigales several years ago. Way different and better than what I was used to, I had a hard time eating the roast beef lunch buffet. There was a beautiful dark haired French lady in a red corset with black stockings (forget her name) that kept giving me the eye and a boner.

After lunch she approached and off we went. I had never experienced anything quite like what happened in that CR before. Being new I had to explore the boundaries and they were very liberal. I had her tits in my mouth and fingers in her pussy and ass. Heck, she bent over and pushed back onto them so it must have been ok. Quite the hot time considering what I had to compare it with previously. It also was a great lesson showing me how hot French girls can be.

I went back to see her and we discussed take out but I never went through with it. In hindsight I wish I had but I was new to the scene then. Some of my experiences since make this encounter seem tame but you never forget your first.

Of course, Amanda's story is way better but this does bring back VERY fond memories.

Good stories! I guess I'm feeling sentimental about lost dancers. My very first post on cerb was an attempt to find Daniella from the Den, an amazing lapdancer and ultraspinner. And Josee, Josee....

Nice memories, anyway.

In 1983 I was in grade 11 and told my folks I was going to the movies with some friends and we ended up at the Miss Valleyfield ( not there since mid 90's ). Security was low and girls were hot, we sat by the stage and I had my harm out behind the chair and this girl was giving a lap dance to the guy behind me, when her leg touched my hand I got a full erection right there and then.

The thing was that back then the legal age in Quebec was 18 and we looked older then we were. Not one stripper was more then 22 ( IMHO ), we would give the bouncer a $1 bill and we could sit wherever we wanted.

We drank beer and had a free show up on stage and all around us (no CR ). It took everything out of me to ask a girl to dance but I did and $5 was the cost for it. She was hot for sure, I don't remember her name but she was french and hot. I spend the full $20 that my mom gave me for the movies to get in, get off and get out. Keep in mind there was NO TOUCHING rules and if you're caught you were out.

It is nice to reminiscences about the good old days and see how simple life was back then.

I was wondering if anyone would like to contribute more stories to this thread.

I like Littlelady's story! wow....

For me it was probably somewhere around Montreal....early 1990's I think....that's about all I can remember! :) There's a few I recall...but I do know they all had small titties and that's when and how I became a fan of small ones.

I remember my first lap dance. I was at a club called Huggies just on the edge of Kitchener. It was a sunny afternoon and I had just popped in for a couple of beers and see what the girls were like. After a few minutes and incredibly gorgeous busty girls come over and asks if she can sit with me. I agreed and apologized as there was no way I could possibly keep my eyes from staring at her chest. It was amazing. She asked if I wanted a dance, explained it was $20.00 and it also came with 2 free drinks. I got a drink for me and 1 for her and we proceeded to the back which was very dark.

She sat me down on a leather love seat and we chatted until the next song started. I have had many table dances but this was my first lap dance and I was very excited. Once the next song started I was immediately in heaven. She climbed on top of me and proceeded to undress. I wanted to see her breasts more then anything. When she finally took off her bra I was speechless. I was never a fan of big breasts until then. They were perfect. She took my hands and lay them on her breasts and I slowly worked my way all over and around them.

She moved towards me and put her breast in front of my mouth. Am I allowed to lick I asked? Yes was her reply. I licked and sucked her nipples. The entire time she rubbed my cock though my pants. She then stood up and removed her panties. She climbed back on top of me and continued rubbing my cock while I played with her breasts. She would turn around from time to time giving me an incredible view of her amazing ass. This girl was perfect.

She told me I was allowed to rub between her legs but I was not allowed to go inside her. I was already in heaven so this was an added bonus. My first ever lap dance was going to be hard to top. Finally she tunred to me and said.....you realize it's $20.00 per dance right. Sure I said. What are we at now. $180.00 she said. One more song I said to make it an even $200.00. I am surprised she never made me cum in my pants. That was also the only time I ever saw her.

• Like 2

I've been going to strip clubs for years, since the days before lapdancing, and long before I took up active punting, and was thinking back nostalgically to the very first time a lapdance was performed for me. It was by a beautiful hardbody Quebecoise named Jezebel, at Hanrahan's in Hamilton (now the Strip), could it have been 1990 or so? It was such a great experience after the frustrating limitations of table dancing, where you could touch only fleetingly. I loved it, and still do.

I had never seen Jezebel before, but when she walked by she took my breath away. Blonde spinner, ultrafit, amazing body, wearing a bikini. And yes, the dance: friends had already experienced this, and told me about the new rules, full contact, etc. I had to have Jezebel.

She was nice and approachable, too, and sat down with me for a chat and a drink before we retired to the champagne room for dancing. Her performance was exquisite, as the top came off, then the bottom, then the contact through her towel, the rubbing and touching. Jezebel had what I considered the perfect body, and she left me (almost) fully satisfied in a way I hadn't experienced in a strip club before. I'll never forget her.

Over the years there have of course been many others (I think longingly of the beautiful and now retired Nicole at the Strip, Josee at Playmates and Barb's, more recently Jennie, Leah, Sierra.....), but Jezebel was my first. She took my lapdance virginity.

My first lapdance was at a club named Cleopatra on St Laurent street in Montreal. After La caleche du Sexe on St Catherine street. This club was small, but always plenty of beautiful girls and all kind.

I had a hot experience on the South Shore of Montreal and east of the Richelieu river. I don't remember the exact location but it was a quiet afternoon and I took this hot and smart chick in the private cubicle and there was nothing out of bound. I played with her G-spot until she squirted some sweet juice and she had a warm and velvety mouth that she used to absolute perfection and I lost count of the number of songs we went through.....A divine experience....

It was back in my 20's when I was at Hedonism II for a vacation. (Jamaica) It happened in the main dining room right after supper, complete with a blow job for good measure... Needless to say, I was a bit of a celebrity for the rest of the week! lol

Guest Prufrock Cummings

My first ever club experience was when I had just turned 17, so a little under-age even over in Hull. The CR didn't exist yet, but there were of course table dances. My friends and I made our way to the stage, because a little teenage-poor at the time, could not really afford the $5 for a table dance. When I saw the most beautiful woman ever take the stage, I had to give her a tip. I pulled out a crisp $1 bill (like the CR, the loonie did not exist yet either, lol), and she slithered over my way to get it. I held out my shaky first-time hands, and tucked the dollar into the side of her panties. What she did next surprised the hell out of me, she planted a big kiss on my lips, tongue and all! At 17, this was such a feather in the hat for the ages! I walked into that club five foot ten, but I walked out ten feet tall!

Pure platinum Fort Lauderdale early90s

Since it was Florida I was wearing shorts and during the first song I knew I was going to fill them! Sure enough during song 2 I came not sure she even knew.

27 years later the Cab in Bellville same results but maybe can last a few more songs lol

Guest st*****ens**ors

I was on my way home from a summer job in Winnipeg and waiting for a bus transfer in Sudbury. The layover was six hours, and a guy at a sandwich kiosk asked if I was going to spend the afternoon watching "the peelers", a term that was new to me. It turned out that the Silver Dollar was just a few hundred yards away.

I'd never been to a strip club, and was both nervous and excited. Inside it was smokey and dim, a half dozen or so patrons lined up at the stage watching a succession of dancers. To be honest, I'd never seen a naked girl before, in person, and I think that the beer had little to do with my dizziness.

After a half hour or so, I was approached by a beautiful East Indian girl named Sabrina who invited me for a dance. We were alone in a sizeable room with couches, which would have afforded no privacy at all if the club had been busier.

Sabrina was petite and slim with luxurious wavy black hair and pretty amazing curves. She was slow and sensual, and I remember her trick of a breathy purr as one of the sexiest sounds I had ever heard.

After five songs I was out of money and I started to get up, but to my surprise she asked if I'd like to stay and visit for a bit. The main room of the club had emptied out, and I don't think I was keeping her from anything.

We must have talked for more than three hours! She told me she was paying her way through a Masters in Library Science (I think that's right) and planning on pursuing her PhD. Eventually my bus' departure time was getting close, and she gave me a long dance without charge and a tight hug by way of goodbye.

For a naive kid that was pretty heady stuff. I think I'd have changed my life plans and moved to Sudbury in a heartbeat if there was a chance of meeting her again, but when I called the club a couple of days later she was gone, and the manager (properly) refused to tell me where she had headed to next. I've often wondered though.

I remember my GIVING my very first lapdance. It was an adrenaline rush!! I was working at Pink Panther... I was addicted to sex work instantly. It felt very "forbidden" and "bad" in the best way possible. everytime I caught a glacé of myself in the mirror it was like I didn't recognize the woman who was taking control of her sexuality.

• Like 6

Well there is a difference between your first Lapdance and your first table dance...

My first table dance was at a small strip club in St. John's that is long gone now "Sir Humphreys Pub" it was late in the evening in the week before Christmas... I had dropped off my Girl Friend (now wife) and was not ready to go home so I headed to the club... I was the only customer in the bar... she did a table dace for me then we sat and chatted for about an hour...she danced the table dance to the Bonnie Tyler song "Total Eclipse o the Heart" She was a petite brunette who danced under the name Angel.... I asked her if she wanted to grab a drink after she finished but she told me she was married with a 3 year old girl and would never do anything to fool that up.

My first true Lapdance... ie.. lots of great contact as the lady danced for you was at a strip club in Ottawa called Valentinos... the club is no longer there I think it burned down many years ago.

Great memories.

Yea it was a few weeks ago at the Barefax.. lol. One of my cowboys from the U.S. came up and wanted to go there. So we went.. I was given a fistful of cash and told to go have some fun while he kept himself busy. lol. it was interesting to talk to some of the ladies and have a few dances at the same time. Thanks to my cowboy!