picture.php?albumid=8561&pictureid=57090

Hi there, my name is Chloe and I am new to the Ottawa scene! {3 weeks in!}

picture.php?albumid=8561&pictureid=56736picture.php?albumid=8561&pictureid=56737picture.php?albumid=8561&pictureid=57093

picture.php?albumid=8561&pictureid=57091

I am a classy petite brunette with a sculpted body, perky full B breasts, perfectly curved figure and a tight little ass that loves attention. I am a very sensual girl yet have a very naughty side. I truly enjoy what I do and this is often what people first notice about me {OK, maybe not the first thing, but at least the second! *wink*}

I want to know what excites you and I want to bring that to new heights - I aim to exceed your expectations and I am confident that your experience with me will be not only memorable but that you will be back for more!

You can expect my full attention, class, discretion, clean, enthusiastic & unadulterated blissful fun!

What I can guarantee you is an incredibly steamy, slippery, completely nude massage {professionally trained} with plenty of mutual touching and enjoyment. I do enjoy taking full advantage of the facilities in the room and absolutely love the gigantic mirror beside the bed. *wink*

I am a very genuine, open-minded, passionate & enthusiastic little 'sex kitten' and love to make new connections!

**You need not be shy with me, please do not hesitate to PM me, I will be happy to answer any questions you have.

My very much appreciated recommendations: click here!

I am looking forward to getting acquainted with you!

My usual schedule at Paradise Spa

to book an appointment please call: 613-820-8887

{sometimes days/hours change - updates will be posted here}

Tuesday 3:3Opm-9pm Wednesday 9-4pm Thursday 9-4pm

Edited by XChloeX
  • Like 2