Halifax woman arrested for offering underage girl to clients

I be kind of keen of staying away from any sp from Fairview area which seems to be several of them because wouldn't surprise me that the police is investigating them too especially the one I mentioned in my previous post. So any sp that puts ads up saying they are 18-20, I would be questioning their ages before any service is provided because I say this is not the end of any arrests.

The location of where a woman is offering encounters from is not the issue here, it is the age of the women and the possible pimp behind it. When you book a random off of BP, do you really expect it to be legit? Any reputable woman working in this business will have more than 1 ad on BP or CL. Anything "new to the business" "barely legal" "Just 18" are ALL RED FLAGS for the most part and you should just stay away. If you are in doubt of a ladies age to the point you question if she's legal, you would be better off not even booking. Personally people who even want to book underage girls are no different than Pedophiles and they should be in as much trouble if not more than the pimp. It sickens me to NO end.

• Like 7

The reason why I said the area is related to underage which I should of mentioned in my previous post because this is where her location was at. In my opinion I don't think this is the end of this. I think that area is full of underage girls based on the postings I see so that is why I put the warning up previously. I do agree if guys do decide to see these girls, then yes they should be arrested because it is wrong, disgusting.

Any reputable woman working in this business will have more than 1 ad on BP or CL. Anything "new to the business" "barely legal" "Just 18" are ALL RED FLAGS for the most part and you should just stay away.

With the upmost respect and I'm only mentioning this because so many heed your advice- and

even though you did say for the most part, I do think it should be made clear there are good, even great girls starting out, who in their first few ads will state "new", "new to the business" so totally avoiding them isn't necessary just as Emily wisely suggests, be cautious. Just as an sp will verify a client so should a hobbyist verify his sp. If the sp has no history then take what precautions you deem necessary. As well, good girls do come and go, some pop up out of the blue and do deserve a chance. Some will post 1,2 or 3 ads, then be gone, they are reputable in the sense they are here to simply provide, not into drama, are trustworthy and safe, they're just not here for long and may not have a history in the business. We all have to start somewhere. Thank you Emily for your advice and desire for keeping us all safe:)

its a reality.Ya ok this chick got caught pimpin in the "hood".Underage is not kool for sure but it happens every ******** day!!!!the media and the cops always scapecoat one person.