Not being able to resist the temptation of the lovely Dahlia Dawn and her frisky attitude I just had to make another adventure into the city... Nice building and easy to find with lots of paid parking as would be expected down town, it being a hockey game night traffic was slow on the way in so I was once again going to be late... Dahlia was good with that as she was also running late, she was using a friends incall and not her regular one...

As I was running late we decided a 1hr appointment rather than a 2 would be good, but after going through traffic my 'mind' changed back to the 2hr appointment and I was certainly glad I did...

Dahlia opens the door wearing a cute and classy little black dress and the prettiest smile I have seen on my adventures... We chatted for a bit, Dahlia came across as sweet, geniune and a little shy, perhaps nervous but we were both a little nervous, for some reason I tend to be a little nervous when with such a beautiful woman...

We started kissing bit, just a little at first but becoming passionate quickly, Dahlia is a great kisser, one of the best I've kissed and I have been with some great kissers... Dahlia removes her dress to show the lingerie I had requested on a perfectly petite frame, I know I've said it before but there is a new picture beside 'spinner' in the dictionary of Dahlia...

As she requests reviews to omit more intimate details I will close with, Dahlia is certianly a true tresure and sweetie, one, or if not the best I've been with... A true complete package, beautiful smle, face, body and attitude, not to mention an amasing kisser

Recommend: Yes, but only if you are into the young hot spinner type with a great attitude and awesome service...

L: 9.5 if not 10... Hot little black haired beauty

A: 10... Down to earth, friendly and just fun to be with

S: 10... I can't see the service being any better

Pictures: Accurate

4183057581_85ae8819f8_m.jpg

Explain: Professional pictures are an accurate representation of Dahlia

Cerb: Dahlia Dawn

Web Site: http://www.dahliadawn.weebly.com

Services: Safe GFE

Rates: $250+

Body Type: Spinner

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Repeat: Yes

Explain: I doubt I have the will power to resist not repeating with Dahlia, to be honest I won't put up much resistance either

Thanks for having me in Dahlia

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.