Well she is dropping her rates. I saw one review on CL that said she was with an agency. I would go half hour to TOFTT but I don't have the time at the moment.

I've also been thinking of going to see Chloe this weekend. She looks really really cute, she's quick to respond to emails and seems sweet. She seems like she could be exactly what I'm looking for.

I wouldn't mind hearing from someone who has visited her though. Also, the hotel she's at ... How is it?

Guest b***a*

I saw chole last night...very nice and bubbly, didn't feel rushed....only allows doggie and no kissing....good for a quickie

CL is a free place that has unmoderated text ads and we use CL so that we do not send newbies like yourself to that site. The site is full of bait and switch, scams and very bad things and we would have to send some inexperienced guy to that site as it would most likely be a big disappointment when the wrong girl showed up. We ask that non of our members reveal what CL stands for... after you research enough here you will figure it out on your own but at that point you will figure out how to avoid the bait and switch ads and scams (using cerb and sites like CK's diary http://cowboysdiary.info)

I saw chole last night...very nice and bubbly, didn't feel rushed....only allows doggie and no kissing....good for a quickie

she only allows doggie? her add also says bbbj, wonder if thats true?

Guest *ge**t

Saw her a couple of weeks ago... gives great bbbj... yes, only allows doggie, but that's how you want to do her... nice personality

I have she is a little cutie but very shy, I don't think she said one word now that I think about it lol also she looked very young parable around 18 not a bad experience knowing she advertises on cl but not planning on repeating in the future

Posted via Mobile Device

Which girl was the shy one is that Nikita? Anyone has just her info that can pm me? wildstallion i assume u saw chloe with kira?

I saw chloe and Nikita together, and won't be repeating with either.

Hey Wildstallion, and you PM me with your reasons? I've been pondering a visit and would like any heads up I can get.

I have PM'd everyone who has PM'd me so if interested send me a note and I will share my experience and if you decide to go I would appreciate hearing how it went for you, Thanks, I should have known better to use CL.

After reading the reviews, etc., I did take the plunge and went for a duo with Chloe and Kira. All I can say is that when you shop at Wal-Mart, you shouldn't expect IKEA. That is not to be meant as bad, as Wal-Mart does great business and keeps people coming back, however is directed at a broader audience. Myself, I like Wal-Mart and will go back :)

she seems to go through a lot of duo partners. its like she recruits other girls then they ditch her and go on their own.

After reading the reviews, etc., I did take the plunge and went for a duo with Chloe and Kira. All I can say is that when you shop at Wal-Mart, you shouldn't expect IKEA. That is not to be meant as bad, as Wal-Mart does great business and keeps people coming back, however is directed at a broader audience. Myself, I like Wal-Mart and will go back :)

Hey Dutch,

Can I get some info on your duo with the ladies? How was your session?

Reasonable Rates?

PM for more info.

If the other duo girls go on their own, I'd love to know where... I haven't heard anything for them yet, except for "Casey"