Talya (aka Natasha) From Russia with Love

She arrived on time and all smiling. I was blown away by her beauty when the elevator door opened :-D. The scale doesn't go high enough for this lovely very young lady. Natasha is just fantastic and so very classy. She has a beautiful face, short-medium length dark reddish hair and dark eyes. She also has the undisputed sexiest nipples that really turned me on by just kissing them. She scores real 10 on hygiene, class an beauty on all counts.

We started with chocolate and red wine (her feeding me in a very friendly manner) and followed by some very sweet DFK and then we headed to the bedroom where I continued my pleasure with her very sweet chocolate (Daty) but for the first time ever, I spent more time kissing the absolutely sexy nipples than her equally beautiful Kitty. She has the most beautiful smiles. Everytime she smiled (and she does it very often), my heart melted. she is one lady who is both very beautiful inside and out. An absolutely classy beautiful lady and a first year college student. I really felt that she was my true girl friend for the hour. In fact I will go as far as saying I never had such an intimate great and relaxing experience with any of those real girl friends that I used to have when I was studying at Montreal. She brought new highs to the definition of GFE. She is a GFE both in body and soul and she is very beautiful inside out.

I have no doubt in my mind that once other members start seeing her and realize that she is a true treasure, she will become so busy that I won't be able to book her again myself.

Lastly but by no means least, if you have her please please treat her very well with utmost respect. She is a very young sensitive nice lady new to the biz. She is fragile so treat her gently.

I would like to extend my sincere thanks to beautiful Natasha for the great unforgettable time.

Natasha's (Not So Secret) Admirer

• Like 1

She's young vibrant, energetic, witty and full of passion. This is how I would describe PK's newest member Natasha. I recently met up with her for a little study break and man did I ever have a good time. Within 30 seconds of introductions we were hitting the books, for a little speed reading.

Chapter 1:

Clothing removed, lying in a pile on the floor.

Chapter 2:

Passionate kisses exchanged as we make our way to the plush bed in her suite.

Chapter 3:

Mock oral exam - or was it a pop quiz? Either way, there was oral and I guess it pays to do your homework cause she scores 10 on 10 for her oral talents. Full marks.

Chapter 4:

Continuing with the oral we decided on a little role reversal - I get to demonstrate my oral abilities, while she take notes.

Chapter 5:

Time for the final exam - so on come the cone of silence and I proceed to quiz her on the semester's teachings. She has studied well, evident from her responses. Thorough, passionate, enthusiastic and well articulated.

Conclusion:

Natasha gets full marks, for making the grade. She's an A student in my books and deserves an internship. Who knew study breaks could be so much fun?? Things certainly have changed since I was a student.

In her real life this young lady is a student and is quite knowledgeable in many different topics. If you're looking for that sweet young schoolgirl fantasy, do yourself a favor and make a date with her. Treat her right and she might teach you a thing or two. Again, YMMV. (and I still can't attach photos).

(She will be on CERB in person soon).

Guest f***2f***

I'm feeling the urge to go back to school and do some advanced "degree work." I'm thinking of something in linguistics..you know foriegn tongues?:mrgreen:

This was my first time dealing with PK and the lady on the phone was very polite and helpful.

Incall location was excellent and Natasha answered the buzzer promptly, but for some reason door wouldn't open. I was stuck outside with this wonderful girl waiting for me in there. It was a pure torture :-)

Finally some people showed up and I quickly convinced them to let me in. I'm sure that was just a weird technical glitch, and it will not happen to any of you guys. But she was worth the trouble.

Words fail to describe how beautiful and sweet Natasha is. I was smiling the entire time we were together and I kept smiling for the rest of the night and next day at my work. I'm still smiling while I'm writing this. Being with this girl is pure pleasure in every sense of the word.

I will repeat again and again.

So - I met up with Ottawa's newest treasure for some intern orientation. Like the ace student she was on our initial meeting she carried over the same enthusiasm and motivation into this second phase of our relations ..her internship.

The great thing about this internship is we get to set mutually acceptable goals,and and work to achieve them.

Goal - mutual pleasure

Duration: minimum 60 minutes

Rules : mutual respect

Other: tease, torment, touch, tease, torment, touch, did I mention torment? :twisted:

After some technical difficulties, I arrived for our date. Natasha met me at the door and invited me in. Once we were inside, she took the lead and proceeded to pounce on me Pink Kitty style.

Like a subdued President I was led to the Oral office where many a dictation was administered. Imagine having power, but none over the oral skills administered by this young intern.

It was seamless, the transition from slow and steady to long, fast and hard, with a few stops in between for some status reports. She delivers and delivers on time. Quality,

punctuality and amazing communication skills, she has potential to be a future chief of staff.

In short order, I rose to the occasion, to salute the efforts of this lovely lady. Having been subdued, I simply let her take charge. And she did, taking care of every little detail in her delivery of the Seymour stimulus package.

Ever ailing sector of my anatomy received a healthy stimulus resulting in a positive orgasmic forecast and if I may say, the future of our alliance is strong.

After some recovery time, we were able to catch up on our current events and look forward to future engagements in all areas of domestic and foreign policy.

Are you looking to invest in a fun filled experience? Spend some quality time with my entertainment policy advisor (Natasha), but remember in matters of bedroom and state, talk is cheap and action begets satisfaction.

Natasha truly is a treasure.

I had the pleasure to meet Natasha with PK last night at her new place. Enjoyed myself immensely. Great attitude, smiles and skills. Highly recommended!

Guest *ard**Ga*

Can't say enough about the hour spent with Natasha - she is tall, elegant girl with a gentle smile. The sight of her putting those hills on made me loose speech. A++ girl and highly recommended.

Had the pleasure on Wednesday afternoon. PK scores my vote for another fantastic and spontanious rendezvous. I enjoyed softly exploring every inch of her lovely skin from head to toe. A repeat without a doubt.

ontariobob, HardOnGaz and Pan, glad you all had great times with this new treasure. (Natasha). Isn't she a total doll:grin: and thanks for sharing.

I took the whole day off today (as she doesn't work weekends anymore) just to see her once more but she was out of town, unavailable:sad:. I have to take another day off now:-).

I spent the day last Thursday snowboarding at Tremblant. Glorious day, high of 16 degrees, sunshine, cold beer on the patio basking in the sun after riding my legs off, BMW'd through the backroads of Quebec at a million miles an hour going home, sunroof open, Beethoven's 7th blasting on the car stereo (German roots, what can I say!), how do I complete what I call each year "My Day"? A quick call to PK and Jason connects me for a repeat performance with Natasha. The day climaxed. End of story! Can't say enough good things about this beautiful young lady. I hope to see her again and again and again and again..........and again again!

Thanks J

Had the pleasure of seeing Natasha again about a week ago. I have a real fetish for bra and panty sets ... fortunately Natasha is a La Sensa fan! the first time she was wearing pink, this time black ... so i asked her about her collection and was glad to hear she has over 150! Oh woe is me, I'll have to see her 150+ times to work her out of my system ... ;-)

anyway, VERY highly recommended if you like smiling, fit, young small breasted GFE girls. Too tall really to be what i would call a "spinner" but very trim and fit.

Treat her well, she's a gentle soul.

As always for me, very professional service from PK. Never had a problem or any disappointments with their girls.

When I walked through her door I was floored by her beauty.. She is almost 6 feet tall and so friggin slim. (Think runway model looks)

Natasha is really soft spoken, and I was taken with her gorgeous eyes. And Bob you are right BTW such nice lingerie for sure..

The service was outstanding, and I have to say for a lady of only 19years she is so mature. Here BBBJ was out of this world, and I loved the sweet taste of her smoothly shaven Kitty..

This was truly an out of body experience for me, and I plan to repeat as often as I am in town.. Thanks pk for another extreme experience..:wink:

I was wondering why is it that I'm having difficulties booking Natasha again, and when I finally succeeded couple of days ago I realized it was my fault.

On our first meeting we were just chatting and I mentioned that some SPs only work till 5 p.m. In her own words, by telling her that I gave her an idea and now she does that all the time.

I feel guilty for ruining it for all the guys that work mostly nine to five, monday to friday - including myself. I have to take a day off to see her, but there is no guarantee that she will be available that day. What a bummer. She would have probably figured it out anyways. Every girl knows which schedule best suits her. But still, for what is worth, I'm sorry guys.

On the other hand, when a girl is hard to get it's sort of a turn on for me. That was the case this time too. I was so happy when we finally got together.

And there were plenty of reasons to be happy.

Because she is so tall I had to take a step back to get a full view while she was slowly undressing herself - and what a view that is!! What a perfectly proportioned body!!

And she does that little swing with her perfectly shaped little butt in order to signal me to move away and make room for her on the bed. What a cute move!! And the way she looks back at me over the shoulder with those beautiful dreamy eyes of hers. Magical!

Finally, she impressed me the most when she reminded me in great detail what we talked about first time we were together. She remembered every word I said to her in March! How cool is that?!

Come to think of it, maybe it's better that I can't book her as much as I would love to. I would probably go broke.

Dear Cerbites -

I haven't posted on here much because, well to tell you the honest truth, I haven't really been thrilled to my toes lately. Today all that changed and I have met my new muse.

I see ad on CL. Call Talia and was greeted by a nice, polite voice on the other end. We arranged for a Hhr and a time to meet at her place. Very nice neighborhood. Door opens and I step in. On the other side of the door, I was greeted by a tall, blond, slender young lady with a terrific smile. I could hardly believe my eyes. She spoke (proper Queen's English) and invited me upstairs. OMG OMG OMG - let's just say that my experience was verrry delicious. Non rushed delight.

Will I repeat - YES YES YES!!

Looks - 10/10

Hygene - 10/10

Location - 10/10

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Guest BigBoy

Interestingly Talya is described in the recommendation as a blond but in her CL listing she describes herself as "I have brown hair".

Interestingly Talya is described in the recommendation as a blond but in her CL listing she describes herself as "I have brown hair".

Good point and her pics also shows dark hair, certainly not blond. Her first day posting too, why would she say brown if she is blond??? Lucky for her she gets a recommendation on her first day posting although it was very short.

Good point and her pics also shows dark hair, certainly not blond. Her first day posting too, why would she say brown if she is blond??? Lucky for her she gets a recommendation on her first day posting although it was very short.

This is not her first day posting...she posted a few weeks ago so she's obviously doing this part-time and women have been known to change their hair color.

Guest T****89

I would like to apologize for the misunderstanding of my hair colour . My hair colour is Brown and Blonde ( Highlights ) . Also my picture is about a month old ,when I did have a solid brown hair colour. I will be getting new pictures as soon as possible and also be specifying in my ad that I have blonde highlights ,so there is no more misunderstandings .

Talya Xo

Guys - sorry for the confusion. My fault.

I tend to generalize and not get down to describing hair highlights-to me, it was more blonde shade than brown...but what the hell do I know?

The point is, my experience was all good.:grin:

I saw her ad on CL a couple of times and just thought there was no way she was real. Fake pics and some sort of scam was my first impression. But, WOW! Great to know she is real and spectacular.

I guess CL can still have a gem or two.

Welcome Talya

Thanks Jabba

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.