I agree. I've been PM'd by some gentlemen (yes gentlemen) who are about to embark on this lifestyle and as newbies, understandably have questions,more along the lines etiquette tips...I have absolutely no issues with that

But when someone seeks details of what took place between a lady and myself, well I write recommendations of all good encounters. If what I write in the recommendation isn't enough detail, guess what, that's because the rest of the details of an encounter are private between myself and the lady and will remain that way.

A rambling

RG

• Like 5

Why is it that men pm me on a post I made about a lady. I said "I'm not saying a word". Everybody knows what that means. Why feel the need to pm me for details. If u want the "skinny" book the lady and find out. Seems like people like the gossip. I'm not a rumour starter so pm somebody else and gossip like old ladies at bingo. Thx

First-thank you for the laugh and second, thank you for not being a rumour mill. However some people do like hearing salacious details so, perhaps to avoid this, just don't post those types of comments and then you won't have any one wondering why they are being said and pm'ing you wanting you to elaborate. :)

I think some of it also comes from one gentleman believing they might have a better outcome with the lady in question so wanting to determine the issue to see if this may be the case. IE: maybe it was a chemistry issue and I'll be more compatible. For the number of times I've seen gentlemen want more details on a "no comment" lady, they can't all be that gossipy....can they?

I think a safe assumption is that when a gentleman says "no comment" or anything related to something not to be stated out loud on this board, unless it's specifically stated "PM me for details", accept that it's not positive, the person in question would rather not talk about it and if you still want to sample, it's on you.

• Like 1

First-thank you for the laugh and second, thank you for not being a rumour mill. However some people do like hearing salacious details so, perhaps to avoid this, just don't post those types of comments and then you won't have any one wondering why they are being said and pm'ing you wanting you to elaborate. :)[/QU

I thought this was a place to share info........I wouldn't be on here if I couldn't give my two cents

Why is it that men pm me on a post I made about a lady. I said "I'm not saying a word". Everybody knows what that means. Why feel the need to pm me for details. If u want the "skinny" book the lady and find out. Seems like people like the gossip. I'm not a rumour starter so pm somebody else and gossip like old ladies at bingo. Thx

They assume that means you 'aren't saying a word' for public consumption, or that you 'aren't saying a word' to those who you don't know. in other words, everyone figures they are the exception to that lol.

The simple solution would be delete! Don't bother reading beyond the point that you realize what the PM is about and then delete it without responding. No one is holding a gun to your head! Never engage with someone who's views, message or attitude don't jive with yours.

• Like 2

First-thank you for the laugh and second, thank you for not being a rumour mill. However some people do like hearing salacious details so, perhaps to avoid this, just don't post those types of comments and then you won't have any one wondering why they are being said and pm'ing you wanting you to elaborate. :)[/QU

I thought this was a place to share info........I wouldn't be on here if I couldn't give my two cents

Okay:):icon_confused: Perhaps I misunderstood your post. I thought you were complaining you were getting to many pm's from guys wondering and wanting more info from you when you make your statements " I'm not saying a word" etc. As far as sharing -of course you can but if you share expect more to want more;) guys will pm you wanting an explanation or more info. Perhaps after your sharing you could put another statement-no pm's please:)

• Like 1

I am sure it must be pretty frustrating to say "I'm not saying a word" and then get PM's for more info. Most men are probably using the wrong head to properly think anyway, yea, that is just an excuse. Other posters say PM me for details. So add this all together and you will get a few or men asking for info.

I am all with you, and understand your frustration but I don't view it as gossiping. State the facts of your experience and that is all it is. Your experience with a SP will not be or may not be exactly the same for all others. So many variables like manners, hygiene, mood, expectations, schedule, etc. But a non-legit provider is a non-legit provider and I don't agree that everyone needs to find out the 'skinny' by booking for themselves ... But that's my opinion we all know everyone has one.

I do believe that people should respect others and if you stated that you are not saying anything, then PMIng was rude.

Anyway, a good, friendly reminder is needed once in a while to keep people on the right track! Thanks for the note!

• Like 1