Meet Halifax's own Miss Jaded for Fetish, Kink, and BDSM

Some things change and some things stay the same...

I'm not your average young woman. I'm a 29 year-old, university-educated, kinky, curvy, and sensual Professional Dominatrix. I have been offering professional fetish services for over 7 years. For fair compensation I offer quality fetish services to single people as well as couples. I also offer Phone Sex services. I love meeting people and learning about their cravings, and their most secret sexual needs. I think human sexuality is as much about the mind as it is about the body. In each session my goal is to create a mutually-satisfying environment wherein we can explore your fantasies and make the most of the moment. Whether you are a seasoned pervert, or a first-time player, I will play on your level to make your scene the best possible experience for both of us!

I cater to many niche desires so please feel free to ask any questions or raise any concerns.

I feel it is important to play safely and sanely, and thus I adhere to the basic sensibilities of Risk Aware Consensual Kink (RACK). I request that you do not arrive to a pre-session consultation or a play session under the influence of drugs or alcohol. In addition, I reserve the right to end a session at any time if I feel the session is no longer safe for one or both of us.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN

No Animals (including insects)

No Underage Persons (under 19 years of age)

No SCAT

No Penile Penetration of My Body

No Kissing on the Mouth

No Needles

No Involvement in your Personal Life

I do NOT offer sexual intercourse or fellatio.

I do NOT offer ANY penile penetration of my body.

ACTIVITIES I OFFER

I cater to many niche fantasies and desires including but not limited to: ABDL, Ageplay, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Bondage, Boot and Shoe Fetish, Bitch, Breath Play, CBT, Chastity, CD, CFNM, D/s, Daddy/Daughter, Edgeplay, Electrical Play, Exhibitionism, Feminization, Fisting, Flogging, Foot Fetish, General Worship, Humiliation, Human-Puppy Play, Mutual Masturbation, Medical Fetish, Objectification, Panty Play, Pain, Phone Sex, Roleplay, Rope Bondage, Sensation play, Sensory Deprivation play, Sensual play, Service, Slavery, Sissy Play, Smothering, Spanking, Strap-on Play, Tease and Denial, Voyeurism, etc.

• Like 1