Losing Interest

Guest ***rgi*****9

Is it me or are others losing interest in this hobby? I have been finding myself more and more very disinterested in what or who I see available. Maybe I'm just getting old or maybe being in a new relationship I just don't feel it anymore lol.

Could be your new relationship, for me 2014 has surpassed all my expectations so far and it's only March 18th, I am so excited there is still nine more months in 2014, I have a couple of visits booked in the very near future, so grateful to the ladies that visit Charlottetown.

• Like 2

your not the only one whos getting bored. prices are getting higher and higher. some ladies are wanting pixs of you now. services are getting cut. i have been seeing some ladies in tbay and wpg and the tbay ladies are even worse one shot and there off so sad, and seeing it around wpg

I'm only starting my adventures and my interest is growing stronger every day.....so many beautiful women out there...i like to meet them all....wish I could have won that 50 million and tried.

Like to live in Wpg again too, if only to see Adryanna Ace who frequence there. Seen her in Calgary and she rocks!!!

• Like 2

Only you know for sure the reason why. Me, I'm guessing it has something to do with being in a new relationship. I know if I was in a new relationship I wouldn't be seeing companions...but that is just me

RG

• Like 1

I hear ya too. I sort of have the: "been there, done that....yawn" feeling.

Could be cyclical. The time of year might have something to do with the way you feel. At the time of this writing, we're coming up on Spring & the days are getting longer. You might re-discover that itch.

• Like 1

Well I've only been at this for a few years now and it's not getting old for me...yet, although maybe I'm getting old(er) for it LOL

It's not too much hassle to prepare for an encounter and at least for me I get far more in return. The day comes that this doesn't feel like an escape, but a chore, then I'll quietly sign off, say good bye to a few special ladies and turn the page on the next chapter of my life. But until

then I'm going to continue this lifestyle, it is a positive in my life, with a lot of rewards, it's not a chore.

A morning rambling over my second cup of coffee

RG

• Like 5

I keep wanting to pull back, but too many beautiful ladies draw me back in. I do know when I was in a relationship, I left the hobby, but once that was over I was right back in a flash.

And now I am going to narrow my selections to a few super ladies that fill my menu items and also like to spend social time together. Companionship and great sex (not looking for freebies either) with no strings attached.

Is it me or are others losing interest in this hobby? I have been finding myself more and more very disinterested in what or who I see available. Maybe I'm just getting old or maybe being in a new relationship I just don't feel it anymore lol.

I'm neither getting old nor am I in a relationship. However, having lived in Ottawa and Montreal, where the scene is very different, I do confess that I'm losing interest here very fast. Not sure what to do about that.

Guest D***el B***e

I've been on Cerb for almost 8 years (many years lurking) but still it's 8 years and for me it's not a matter of losing interest, it's mostly that things are getting stale on Cerb ... I'm referring mostly to the 'shout box' .... it's always, always the same group of people posting, you can almost count like clockwork when a certain person will post, and then it's the same line over and over again ... barring a few creative individuals who vary their ad, but generally speaking same people, same ad .... boooooring!

Maybe CERB needs a whole new skin, just a thought!

And become far more selective. I think I've reached a point where I've seen it all and done it all. I'm now selecting women that offer something different whether in service, appearance, or companionship. To be completely honest I don't think there is a single local lady left that I have any interest in seeing. I have either seen them already or don't have any interest in seeing them. I'm now focused on the touring girls and limit myself to no more than one every 3 months. So now I have my eyes set on somebody for April at the earliest and am already growing ( no pun intended) impatient. I find this has helped to make things more exciting.

Guest P**aq

I'm in a new relationship as well, so I'm just lurking on the sidelines and enjoying the company and still learning on CERB, but not booking time right now with SP's. I do have to admit though, that in the past, my interests wane a little in the winter, but come spring, my interest in time with SP's grows. Spring fever I suppose.

I think there's going to be changing of the guard or a turn over as it were. It makes sense some of us are longish term players and anything can get stale about a period of time. There are obviously new players arriving on the various scenes daily but it does feel different. Not better or worse necessarily just different.

"To Everything (Turn, Turn, Turn)

There is a season (Turn, Turn, Turn)

And a time to every purpose, under Heaven"

From Turn Turn Turn.

Written by Pete Seeger and made famous by The Byrds.

Peace

MG

• Like 3

I was on the other board back in 2003...so I'm obviously an old timer.

Winnipeg is a very small isolated market. There is not a lot of novelty here, it doesn't take long to visit all the parlors and all the decent SPs. Montreal or Vancouver have hundreds coming and going, Winnipeg is stagnant.

Not just the SP situation either. There is some kind of general malaise about Winnipeg that is getting worse, especially in the last couple of years. This town is so fucking grim.

I have cut way back and only see one girl here and the odd touring lady.

Mr Green, maybe just cut back to every other month or something. That way it is something to look forward to.

"Not just the SP situation either. There is some kind of general malaise about Winnipeg that is getting worse, especially in the last couple of years. This town is so fucking grim."

It's called the NDP :)

Peace

MG

• Like 4

Is it me or are others losing interest in this hobby? I have been finding myself more and more very disinterested in what or who I see available.

Sure, some others are losing interest. Some aren't. The trick right now is to look inside yourself and ask: why exactly are YOU losing interest? You've noticed a change in yourself; now pick up that thread, and follow where it leads inside yourself.

Do that, and you'll learn something unique about YOU that nobody else can tell you.

Additional Comments:

It's called the NDP :)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Hissssssssss. :)

• Like 3

There is some kind of general malaise about Winnipeg that is getting worse, especially in the last couple of years. This town is so fucking grim.

BINGO. You hit the nail on the head.

It's more than a general malaise. It's almost like a sense of defeatism and hopelessness. I've actually had to cheer up SPs here. And I've only been here a year! I never had to do that in Ottawa or Montreal. There, the SPs are in control, which I like. I like being slightly intimidated by a confident SP. Here, it feels like it's the other way around.

Don't get me wrong. I've met some very sweet and beautiful ladies in the scene here. But it's just not the same. I don't feel the magic here. If I'm going to pay considerable sums of money for a service like this, I need to feel the magic.

Guest ***rgi*****9

I am a very positive upbeat person, life for me is going very well. My businesses are doing well, I'm in a relationship even though when I split from my ex, I really did not expect to find myself in a relationship. I was and am enjoying the single life.

I joked about the idea of getting old, I am in my 40's and as I've heard life begins at 40, which I very well must agree with lol.

Many people have touched on why I think I've lost interest and it is nice to see I am not the only one. I know for now I'm kind of on the side lines not sure if in my mind I'm being respectful of my relationship or if it goes deeper. I guess in time I will know, I however appreciate the fact that others are having similar feelings and as Mr. Green says maybe it is just a change of the guard.

The market has changed so much lately. There used to be a smaller number of good to excellent SPs. Now the same number is there, but they are adrift in a sea of bp flotsam and jetsam. It takes a lot more work to find the good ones now, and it has almost become TOO much work.

For some it's an adventure.

I've taken the easy way out, stick with the sure bets I know.

Re the NDP: I am a lot more angry about the wholesale robbery going on a city hall. No matter what you read in the papers it is actually way worse. I know some senior guys there. People are scared to say anything because they can get fired and lose everything. All the senior management are keeping their heads down and waiting it out.

Canadian Museum of Human Rights=$350 million and counting=$1000 bucks or more out of every household in Manitoba. All for a frikkin vanity project for the Aspers. $350 million would fix up a lot of schools and put decent housing and water supplies on a lot of reserves. But cocktail parties and tax writeoff dinners are more important for some people I guess.

The Tories are just as bad. Different bunch of crooks but we will still get robbed. MPIC and other Crown assets will all be given away at pennies on the dollar to Tory backroom boys.

• Like 3

I am new to this hobby. Amd have very limited time to indulge. It is the reason I joined cerb. I want to find the right lady for my next appointment. These comments are discouraging.

• Like 1