I went to see Trisha 2 weeks ago for the first time. She is absolutely Fantastic! She came and greeted me in a very nice revealing outfit with a nice red thong. She is everything you expect from her pictures and i would even go far as to say she is hotter than her pictures indicate. She has a great intoxicating smile just like her cute soft lips and her soft body. She had very few restrictions and kissing was allowed. She is guaranteed to make your day feel better. Msog is a service that was offered which was great! She was submissive at first but when she got into it she was guiding my hand and showing me what to do and the positions were great. She started off on top, then we switched to missionary then doggy, cowgirl and i finished in a spoon position. She was absolutely fantastic! She never once looked at the clock and knew how the human body works, she was so good i saw her again in less than 24 hours. Definitely a recommend i plan on seeing her every week from now on!

• Like 6

She goes by the name Krystina now. I have seen her and she is a sweetheart. I met her for a drink and right away noticed how sweet she is. She is a great girl to spend time with... lots of time

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.