Hi Emily,

It's unfortunate you received this rude message. Try to ignore those rude people and focus on the positive. Remember that there are plenty of people who appreciate you! Hope you have a great day, you are beautiful!

Finch

• Like 3

Don't know the content of the message, nor the sender, but if inappropriate in language/tone, you should report it to Mod. Just click the report icon. That's what I do

Don't let negative people get you down, focus on the positive people in your life instead

RG

• Like 6

As Rg said if the pm was sent from here you should report it to mod and as Rebecca said -we all go through this stupidity, it's not worth questioning. I have a "secret admirer" that likes to malign my looks from time to time, and has spent an enormous amount of time trying to prove me to be opprobrious, lol . Girls like that and that make fun of or joke about looks are jealous, plain and simple, guys that make rude remarks are also jealous or pissed because they can't have you.

Know your worth, people can only get to you if you let them. Ignore it if it happens again, it's just not worth worrying or caring about. Karma always takes care of these idiots anyway! My admirer has been hit by karma time and time again, lol!

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 5

Ug. Easier said than done, but try not to let it get you down. You know that's exactly the reaction such people want so don't give them the satisfaction! Instead--if you deign to spend any thoughts on them at all--think about how miserable their life must be that this is how they act.

• Like 5

my take on these things are a lot of people are just so full of hate an anger with there own lives that they lash out at anything or one around them to hurt and try to bring them down to there sad level ...so don't take it personal just be glad your not like them chin up be happy

• Like 2

Unfortunately as long as there are people, there will be ego issues. Mean and rude comments come from places of fear. fear of not being good enough, smart enough, pretty enough, rich enough etc. Don't let it feed your own personal fears. Feel compassion for whoever is stuck in that loop and acting out because living in fear is no fun.

Report it, forget it and surround yourself with goodness. Don't give anyone else the power to make you feel less than divine!

• Like 9

Emily, there is a lot of good advice here. Listen to it. Surround yourself with the people that love and repect you for who you are. Report the abuse to the mod, its your right of defence. If it were me I would want to know, and I would want to be corrected. As for why people do things to hurt? I recently wrote a post and believe the first 3 quotes apply.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=579813&postcount=568

• Like 5

Unfortunately, there are a few mean people in the world. They will try to bring you down, make you feel bad and questioned yourself, but you know better... You know who you are! You know you are a good person. Do not let his affect you. You have many friends here!

Teddy-Hugs-To-You-.jpg

• Like 5

I know it's been said already but definitely report it. Many assume that the rules to Cerb do not apply to pm's. That they are private and therefore people can say whatever they like. This is simply not the case. The expectations are the same in pm's and this person has likely had other complaints.

After reporting them, forget about them. This person is simply not worth your time.

• Like 5

Man, the scrutiny you girls are being subjected to these days seems ridiculous !!,

Why people cannot get it that your chosen profession is a sex worker, and the fantasy you are selling is your looks, body, Experience etc..., you wouldn't send these types of negative outbursts to other workers in other professions ??

You are not there to be ridiculed, scrutinized, and treated disrespectfully.

#loser #getalife #realitycheck

• Like 2

more often than not, rude remarks or comments like that, come from people who have low self esteem, and are unsure about themselves. generally the best thing to do is ignore them, as they are clearly lonely and fishing for attention. besides no one has the right to judge anyone.

• Like 3

I only wanted to add to my last post that neither "SP" nor 'Tim Hortons Employee" are bad professions. They are equally good, honest jobs. This person is definitly sick and should be ignored emily.

• Like 3

I wanted to add that he was probably pissed because you didnt reply right away after his first message. Some people thinks than the world revolve around them. We also have a personal lives! It happens to me once to get insulted after I refuse to see somebody and then he saw me posting an add right after. Some guys just cant get turned down so they have the need to insult us.

• Like 4

It's funny - those that send these types of rude and crude comments ALWAYS beg down the road for you to see them. The quickly realize that they made a big mistake, and can't fix it. Other ladies won't see them and then they swing back around and decide that you are in fact the one they really want to see.

Better you found out right away what type of jerk he is and don't have to see him.

I am always grateful when they show their true colours right away. I don't have to deal with them.

Sorry this happened - you are a beautiful woman and don't deserve this type of trash. xoxo

• Like 3

Hi Emily: I fell sorry for you. You're a sweet, smart and beautiful girl. I enjoy every second with you. Don't let some je*k to ruin your day. You take care and hope to see you soon again.

• Like 2

I haven't been on here that long and have had nothing but positive interactions, but I guess this forum is the same as society as a whole, overall good people, but a few a$$es who are intent on bringing others down. Don't let it get you down, the good will always outnumber the bad.

• Like 3

Yeh it is too bad some people are just so pissed with their lives they need to be mean to others. Report it, ignore it, and then surround yourself with those who care about you and are positive.

You'll find lots of that on CERB.

Big virtual bear hugs from afar!

Cub

5530059-99080-loving-bear-kissing-his-girlfriend-and-holding-bouquet-of-flowers-behind-his-back.jpg

• Like 2

Guest P**aq

I hope that the person who wrote the offending PM sees this thread, realizes how much of a jerk he is, and is big enough to to come forward and appologize to you. I doubt it will happen, but one can hope.

Just don't let it get to you, otherwise he wins.

Yea, just delete it and move on. I would not have given the jerk any airtime on the subject. It feels good to see the rally of support, huh?

I am looking forward to those tan lines! Enjoy and see you again soon!

This may not be a welcomed note but its intent is to look at ourselves with the same judgement as we do to others. Its absolutely neccesary to rid your life of these types of individuals. I do not agree with ignoring the individual, not that you should have to deal with him but to be aware of the people in our community. I have received pms as such, it does piss me off but I always ask myself..."what went on in this person's life for him to be this way?" I'm not saying getting involved but be aware that every human has their story. One moment, one side of his personality is not the total of this person. He is not different than anyone else, how he handles pain in his life is where you will see some difference.We have no idea what this man has gone through to get him to this point. I am NOT defending his actions but simply provoking thought of the world around us. I posted about not judging others unless your hands are clean. How clean are our hands. Love you all but " I am no better than anyone else, my sins are simply different" Just as I would want to be treated with compassion should I behave unsuitable in society's view point. When we judge others with a one-eyed view, are we then just the same as the 'jerk' (yes, I do think he is a jerk but he is also a human being. We all have a breaking points and always it will affect how you very the world, safety, security, sanity, etc.....). An opportunity to learn and grow has been presented to you by the interaction. Every situation, interaction, and environment offers us the opportunity to grow. Be open to them, look for them and enjoy the growth you have gained.

I apologize to anyone who feels affend by this. This is not written to upset others. Just a

thought provoking viewpoint

Peace & love

• Like 2

This may not be a welcomed note but its intent is to look at ourselves with the same judgement as we do to others. Its absolutely neccesary to rid your life of these types of individuals. I do not agree with ignoring the individual, not that you should have to deal with him but to be aware of the people in our community. I have received pms as such, it does piss me off but I always ask myself..."what went on in this person's life for him to be this way?" I'm not saying getting involved but be aware that every human has their story. One moment, one side of his personality is not the total of this person. He is not different than anyone else, how he handles pain in his life is where you will see some difference.We have no idea what this man has gone through to get him to this point. I am NOT defending his actions but simply provoking thought of the world around us. I posted about not judging others unless your hands are clean. How clean are our hands. Love you all but " I am no better than anyone else, my sins are simply different" Just as I would want to be treated with compassion should I behave unsuitable in society's view point. When we judge others with a one-eyed view, are we then just the same as the 'jerk' (yes, I do think he is a jerk but he is also a human being. We all have a breaking points and always it will affect how you very the world, safety, security, sanity, etc.....). An opportunity to learn and grow has been presented to you by the interaction. Every situation, interaction, and environment offers us the opportunity to grow. Be open to them, look for them and enjoy the growth you have gained.

I apologize to anyone who feels affend by this. This is not written to upset others. Just a

thought provoking viewpoint

Peace & love

Lilly your post is absolutely beautiful, humbling and so on point-thank you:)

• Like 1