Daisy

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Had a duo tonight with Melodie and Daisy. My practice when visiting is to engage ladies on chat and if the online chemistry seems to be there, take the next step. It was Melodie who proposed the duo with Daisy and a few hours later it was reality. What to say? 2 hrs with two university educated bright ladies who seemed authentic, could engage in a wide range of conversation but also take things to another level once the intimacy temperatures began to rise.

• Like 1

I saw Daisy last evening, had met her at the social, and then chatted with her on cerb. I liked what I saw, and liked even more the duo recommendation. That said, I was only prepared to met her solo.

Many probably know that I don't see that many MAs, but I am glad I saw Daisy. Love her body type, but even more the service was incredible. She is so sexy and playful, we had a great time. She loves to kiss and I was allowed to explore her body somewhat.

And she has a fun personality on top of that. How much more could one ask for. She has been popping into chat a bit, so you might be able to get to know her a bit there, but it is nothing like seeing her in person. I walk away spent and satisfied. Whew.....

I met Daisy a while ago... alas, I haven't been around the board much since then, or I'd have written a reco beforehand! Still, better late than never... I hope.

Daisy is a fantastic addition to CMJ; lovely to look at, lovely to talk to, very good at what she does. The massage was a lot of fun, what followed after was even more so, and the highlight of the visit - when she decided it was time :) - was wonderful. And after all that, the shower at the end was a lot of fun too!

I'll definitely be back...

I had the opportunity to meet Daisy briefly at the last CMJ party (St.Patty's Party) and she really caught my attention at the party. Personally I go to the parties for more of a meet and greet, then having a session, that is my preference.

She is a very attractive lady, with a beautiful curvy figure, that I so like and I knew after seeing how attractive she is I had to meet her.

Here is a photo from her album to give you gents an idea,

picture.php?albumid=8623&pictureid=57486

We got meet finally after I got back from my Caribbean trip, at the CMJ East location. She greeted me at the door, and once again, I was in awe of her beauty. We showered together to start, and she allowed me to massage her beautiful body first. I massaged her body from shoulders to feet, and I think she was thoroughly enjoying my massage ;)

When I was done massaging her, it was my turn, and I must confess, she has hands,and fingers that awakens your skin to raise goosebumps, the slides and the simple teasing and touching brought me to a very aroused state.

It wasn't long before I flipped, and she worked her majical hands for a erotic,and sensual ride for me, my nipples were erect, goosebumps all over my tanned skin, including my white spots ;) she knows exactly how to use her hands and tease you to keep you a heighten climax until, I succumbed to her finally delivery.

Daisy has such an easy going personality, a great smile and lovely laugh, we chatted throughout our session, but when things got "hot" there was not many words said.

We showered up together, chatted a bit more, and while we got dressed, a nice hug and kiss good bye, it was a real pleasure for our first time together, and definately not our last.

Thanks Daisy for the very erotic, sensual time together.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.