Isabella Gia (AKA Isabellaw25)

Avg. of 12 Recommendations

After several crazy long days at work I decided to take a break by visiting Isabellaw25.

The first impression I had was for all you spinner fans out there Isabellaw25 is one person you will want to meet!

She was incredibly responsive to foreplay and is another DATY fan's delight! The undulations from her lithe supple body is a major turn-on and she isn't shy is telling you what she likes :wink:

Unfortunately it was soon time to head into work but at least it made the rest of the day bearable.

I also had the chance of meeting this beautiful girl, what a knock out the the dress she was wearing when answering door.She was friendly from the start she knows how to set the mood.she has very sexy bedrooms eyes,good kisser and not afraid to tell what she wants.

This girl enjoy different postions,man can she ride she should consider bull riding as a passtime.:-P

She has a true spinner body, nice legs,nice breats, and overall gives great service.

A Def repeat as this girl has skills. Her pics are real and as always your YMMV.

Overall 9.5 on 10

Treat her right and she will do the same.

:-D

After nearly 2 weeks of PMs back and forth, I had the true privilege of visitng Isabellaw this evening. It was worth the wait. A lovely woman with a great body, she is responsive, electric and this was far from a mechanical encounter. Turns out I enjoyed more than the hour we agreed on and she was more than patient with my ragged nerves. The fact that she is contributing some of her proceeds from weekend visits to a sick friend speaks to her character. This woman is a genuine treasure and deserves to be treated as such. Do I plan to repeat-definitely, if she'll have me.

She has a unique style. She is new at this and a bit shy at first..but when she warms up, she heats up the room.....isabella.

I speak from experience as recently we shared some time together.. our introduction unique..a couple PM messages leading to a session in chat ... and the date is set. (Unique for me as I hardly ever go into chat). Now knowing she did indicate being a bit shy, I was not as outgoing as I normally am - I let her lead things over the course of the date and let her initiate. My initiation came with some couch talk to get to know each other .. a continuation of our CERB chat session.

Slowly though, she reached out and kissed me smack on the lips .. of course I returned the favor. Not sure how she ended up in my lap...but who am I to complain ...more kissing...hmmm... look at that, a wardrobe malfunction as her left breast made an entrance to the festivities. Why keep the other in the dark as I freed her too..now stimulating each in turn with my tongue. They are covered in the pics, but the real deal are two prizes to behold.I didn't quite warn her, but I eventually got up with her still in my lap, still kissing...

Not sure which way to go, I placed her down, and once I got my bearings, I picked her up again and carried her off, slowly placing her gently on her bed. Admiring the outfit she wore, I now joked it has to come off..no resistance...The top, removed slowly, her hair piece gone, the knee high boots, placed out of the way on the floor..the skirt, removed, revealing a beauty of a thong.

More kisses on the lips, slowly moving down one side of her body, stopping to give a little attention to one nipple...then over to the other...slowly down her torso...admiring that thong...it too comes off now...

Our playtime was sensual and slow...providing an opportunity for exploration of her erogenous zones and opportunity to stimulate them...slowly then faster, based on her request. Vocal, yes - energetic, yes - inviting, yes. Perhaps I was a bit too relaxed with her charm and easy going disposition....When my turn came, she took over, providing the erotic stimulus to help my recovery. Stimulus came in the form of some clever hand and oral stimulation, which on this night was adequate to relieve the stresses of the week gone by.

I'm sensitive about details as Isabella requested I be discrete so my intent is to be discrete and still do her justice. She is selective about services - everything is safe. She is selective about her gentlemen friends, so take the time to communicate politely and you may pass her screening requirements.

Isabella is a sweet fun person and while she may be shy (or just having fun with me - perhaps I bring out the shy in her :shock:), it is a nice segway to having a few laughs and an intimate time together. She is engaging in and out of the bedroom when conversing on many a topic. Treat her with respect and you will likely have an awesome engaging experience and if she really is shy, that makes two of us. :wink:

I have had the opportunity to visit Isabella a few times and she is a beautiful, dignified, gracious woman. She shows sincere respect and patience towards those who deserve it. She is a truly extraordinary woman. She deserves to be treated with respect and courtesy. As a community we are all better off with her as a part of it.

Having chatted with Isabella in chat for quite some time I knew the time had come to meet this very intriguing woman. An oppertunity presented itself and l found myself standing outside her door. I must admit that I was a little hesitant for I had never been with a spinner before and was worried there might not be any chemistry.

The door opened and I was met by a beautiful exotic looking woman in a sexy low cut short blue dress. I admired every curve on Isabella's 100 lb frame and with her captivating eyes I thought I had died and went to heaven. Once the door closed I was greeted with a kiss and a smile making me feel totally at ease. We spent some time on the couch getting aqainted but before long things got very hot and she led me to the bedroom and jumped on my lap. Talk about being turned on to the 9th degree. As I removed her dress and explored her gorgeous body Isabella was extreemly responsive. Her breasts and nipples became rock hard and and her tasty kittie so so wet. Being a daty fan I could have pleasured her kitty forever but another part of me needed some action and needless to say was well taken care of.

My time was up yet conversation flowed so easily that I stayed awhile longer and an instant frienship developed. I must say it's not everyday that you get to meet a great lover and a friend.

Since then I have seen Issy again and thoroughly enjoyed her company. Thanks for being that wonderful sexy caring woman Isabella for I would love to see you again.

As luck would have it, i had a very rare 2 day lay over in Ottawa, so I decided to make the most of my visit to this fair city.

I checked into my downtown hotel very late Sunday nite, and feeling a bit mischievous logged onto Cerb and entered the Chat area, which is something i rarely do. Lo and behold Issy was online and we quickly had a chat and set up put rendezvous for Monday night.

i always request dinner dates, which makes for a longer date and quite a delightful evening, and in-spite of this being our first encounter, Issy accepted my dinner date request. Mind you, Issy and I had been conversing for quite some time on Cerb, so she was comfortable with me, and setting up the longer appointment.

Issy showed up on time, dressed in a beautiful dress, and off we went to the restaurant, where conversation was effortless and enjoyable, she is well educated and quite an informed lady who is certainly intelligent.

Once we got to the room, our initial shyness was overcome as we quickly began to kiss and shed our clothing....her body is a delight, her pictures are accurate.

I am not one for details, but suffice it to say, Issy is impeccably clean, a joy to be with, she made me at ease very quickly and ensured I was well looked after and satisfied when the date finally ended....

As always YMMV, but I can assure you, treat her like a lady and the gem she is, and you will be well rewarded with a sweetheart of a lady, who knows how to please her man....

This recommendation is a little slow in coming. I saw Isabella back in March 2011, for a two hour outcall to my hotel. I had the usually pre date pitter patters, and anxiously awaited the knock on the door. Isabella showed up on time. Her photos are accurate, and she is beautiful.

She is very down to earth lady. If you want to get an idea of her personality, just read her posts. We spent time talking, getting to know one another. As for details of our time together, that is private, between Isabella and me. The date was for two hours, but it turned out to be an unrushed two hours. I had a great time with Isabella and will repeat. She is another great Ottawa lady, well worth the three and half hour drive. Thank you Isabella

Edited by r__m__g_uy

Hello there,

This is my first posting so please bear with me and I hope my writing and style is okay for all.....so what can I say that hasn't already been said about this lovely, gorgeous and passionate latin beauty!!

So it started out with me finding out that I was coming to your lovely city on business on June 19th-21st.....being such a short visit, I knew that it would be best to make pre-advance bookings so i wouldnt be disappointed.....so i went to the CERB website and there was Isabella in the Shoutbox and she answered my questions so quickly and in a nice way. We than PM each other about 6-7 times, long story short, we clicked right away, I met her approval process and we set up an outcall visit to my hotel on the Monday night for 2hrs as I prefer doing outcalls.

She arrived dressed very stylish and sexy in a nice dress and with high heels (wow what legs she has !!!) and from that point on I knew it was going to be a very good night!!! I motioned for us to sit on the coach in the room and we continued our conversation from our Pm's and from TERB chat and it was like talking to my gf or best friend. She was a sweetheart and made me feel so comfortable. This eventually lead to some very passionate kissing and to me discovering with my wandering hand if she was wearing anything underneath that lovely dress of hers. Let's just say that the foreplay between the two of us went back and forth and it was out of this world and was very vocal and very passionate.

Evenutally we both realized that we needed to take this to the next level and we proceeded to take it to the bed. We continued with the foreplay and than I couldn't take it anymore and asked for the condom to makes its arrival. Let's just say it was a very hot and completeyly satisfying ending to the night.

I hope I get to see her again the next time I come to Ottawa and she told me that in the future she may be doing some touring so I hope she comes to my city of Toronto so I can spend more time with her!!!

Thanks again for an awesome night Isabella and I hope you have an awesome summer.

JJ

The Kinky Auditor

Additional Comments:

my apologies to Isabella and to the MOD and if offended anybody.......I meant to say that I had chatted with her in CERB chat (and not TERB chat.....just being from Toronto it is just a habit for me to write the "t' and not the "c")......enjoy your weekend....

JJ

This is my first time writing a recommendation here, so please bear with me if I am not exactly true to correct form (whatever that may be).

I had the good fortune to meet Isabella for a morning get-together this past weekend. She proved to be every bit as gorgeous as everyone says! Her pictures, while hot-hot-hot!!, really don't do her justice. She's simply stunning!

Isabella is an absolute sweetheart. She's refreshingly candid and fun to talk to. I had more than a little bit of jitters when I showed up, and she was such patient and good company, that after a time I managed to relax and (mostly :icon_redface:) get over it.

I see that people are being circumspect with intimate details, so I'll do so as well. Suffice it to say that being with her has given me some fond memories that I will savour for a long time.

My only regret is that when I finally noticed the time (she was the opposite of rushed, and took all the time in the world to make me comfortable and happy) it was waaay past the allotted hour we had planned, and I had to hurry out of there double time to make an appointment.

I can whole-heartedly recommend spending time with this beautiful woman. Treat her well, and you will have a wonderful time. Just don't be a dope and see her when you have to rush somewhere else afterwards!

Well this is my 2nd recommendation of this lovely lady but reflects more than 2 visits. Hehe. I recently had the opportunity to be in the company of this sexy woman and in reflection I'm struck by our story. Yes story.

In the time I've gotten to know Isa our relationship has deepened. This is actually quite easy with her as she is so engaging and just draws you in. And in reflecting back on our past couple of encounters I've come to realize that they aren't individual 'appointments'. We are in fact creating a story together.

Our first meetings as anticipated brought great exploration and intrigue. Those early times had much excitement and almost fast paced. Then in getting to know her more our conversation and playtime became much more intimate. In recent weeks we've taken turns hosting each other. I truly think we just like being with each other. Or at least that is how she makes me feel. Our time now is much more relaxed, slow and deep.

She is an extremely sexy and classy woman - so I'll keep details between us. Recent meetings have provided the opportunity for us to get to know much more about each other. Which honestly only makes me wonder what's in future chapters. I do know that she has me intrigued and we've already discussed what might be next. I can't wait for the next opportunity to write another chapter with this lady.

If you see her once you probably feel lucky - if you get to know her more, you'll be blessed. XOXO Isa!

Cub

I saw Isabella the 29th of October. She's lithe and pretty and a wonderful conversationalist (to make up for the fact that I'm not!). Not a clock watcher in the slightest and she loves - just LOVES - to tease and play.

After several chats and a couple of unsuccessful attempts at finding a mutually convenient time to meet, I finally had the opportunity to get together with this wonderful lady last Friday. It was certainly worth the wait. She is quite simply a nice person all around. Our first meeting did not exactly go according to plan. I managed to arrive a good 10 minutes late, and being without a cell phone that day, I was unable to notify her of my tardiness. So she had every reason to send me packing but instead she was receptive to my apologies and had me feel right at home in no time flat.

Everything has pretty much been said about Isabella. She is a nice looking lady. She has a great personality. She can hold an interesting conversation on many topics. And yes, she is not too shabby in the bedroom either. What has not been said about her is that she has a beautiful latin accent which I personally find irresistible.

I had a wonderful time with Isabella and I am already looking forward to getting to know her better.

Ciao Bella!!!

I saw her recently as well - all I can do is agree to all the great things said about her. She's very cute, very smart - interesting to talk to while you're having fun! Now that you mention it, that accent certainly turns me on!

I had the opportunity to visit with Isabella on a recent trip to Ottawa. She is a wonderful lady! I find her to be very attractive (almost a spinner?) with beautiful eyes. We had been planning the visit for a while and Isabella is very good at responding to PMs. We had a great conversation on a wide variety of topics involving cerb, life, politics, etc., etc., etc ... all great fun, and she is very well spoken.

Isabella is very sensuous in bed with moments of humor ... very relaxing! She seems to really enjoy being stimulated and returning the favor. Things were a tiny bit reserved as we were getting to know each other (our first visit together), but thats normal on a first visit. All in all, a very enjoyable experience and I look forward to seeing Isabella again on my next trip!

I have had the privilege of seeing Isabella a handful of times but I saw her last week at her new downtown location and she remains a warm, caring sexy woman who will make you feel outstanding. I recommend that anyone visiting her exchange a few emails since she has so much to appreciate on top of her beauty. Treat her with respect and dignity and she'll treat you like a true gentleman.

Hello all.

I would like to tell you about my recent encounter with Isabella. 

This is not the first time I have seen Isabella. Actually, I have seen her quite a few times and each time is better than the last. I am not very good at providing recommendations but I do feel it is time that I give credit where credit is due.

Isabella is so sweet and oh so hot. She also has a heart of gold. She is smart and funny and can carry on a conversation with ease. This should come as no surprise as these qualities have already been mentioned on this board.

Isabella is currently not active on cerb.

It had been a while since I had seen Isabella and I figured it was time to get reacquainted. When I arrived at her new down town location I was greeted by Isabella wearing a short white skirt and a white halter top with the Montreal Canadians logo. My jaw literally hit the floor. The halter top accentuated a great rack affixed to a petite body (definitely my body type). I believe Isabella knew that I was a loyal Habs fan.

We made our way over to the couch where we began to get warm and cozy. All I could remember as we were making out was how cool it would be accompanied by Isabella to a Habs game while she was wearing that top. I was imagining what the fans would be thinking, "wow!...I wish I was that guy" or "look at that hockey chick".

I then imagined being caught by the "kiss-cam" so that the whole Bell Center could see who I am with...maybe even coast to coast....hmmmm....maybe not such a good idea...but what the heck...it's ok to dream a little.

Now, I am not one to kiss and tell but what I can say is, "HE SHOOTS...HE SCORES".

Treat her well folks. She is a marvelous lady. And...if by chance you are a Habs fan...let her know.

Go Habs Go.

Edited by Cerb Moderator

I had the privilege of meeting Issy ( Isabella Gia) yesterday. In fact, it was my second time in less than two weeks. This is a testament of what a wonderful girl Issy is. I found what everyone here said about her is true. She is an amazing, classy, sexy, lovely young lady. Above all, she has a big heart! She first came to my attention when she was invovled in charity in collecting toys for the Toy-Mountain during the last Christmas Holiday Season.

Isabella is currently not on cerb. I found her website and we started exchanging emails which led to our first encounter two weeks ago. I was so impressed with her personality, love of humour, light-heartedness, that we kept in contact by emails. She is very charming, engaging, fun-loving and most of all, she's a very caring person. So, within two weeks, and after no less than 20-30 emails later, we met again yesterday.

I met her in her DT incall location. She was wearing a nice black and white sundress which showed her beautiful spinner body very well. After some hugging and kissing, we chatted, joked and teased each other as if we were long-lost friends. With Isabella, clock-watching is not in her vocabulary. In fact her donation is for 1-2 hrs as stated in her website. We took our time and I began slowly kissing on her nice and firm boobs. The feeling I must say was so enjoyable especially to see her so sensitive, responsive and enjoying every minute of it. Daty was heavenly as well, as she moved and wriggled with each of my tongue and lips movement. I have so much respect for her that I will stop here without going into too much details. Suffice to say that we had a very enjoyable time together. I must add that her hygiene is impeccable and she is very safe.

Thank you, Issy, for a wonderful time and till we meet again!

Edited by Luckyme

Guest *ig*a**

I recently had the pleasure of spending some quality time with Isabella and I must say it was wonderful. Isabella is a genuine lovely woman. If you are lucky enough to spend some time with her you will not be disappointed.I will not go into details but if you have not seen her yet please go and see her. You will be glad you did. Thank you Isabella for a memorable experience. Ps I will not wait so long for our next encounter.

Posted via Mobile Device

Just finished a somewhat unexpected trip to Ottawa and was very glad to be able to once again spend time with Issy. I can reiterate all the qualities that are mentioned above. She is not a giggley schoolgirl, but a mature woman well versed in the art of conversation and absolutely not a clock-watcher.

Had a great time, as always, and hope to keep in touch!

I saw Isabella about two weeks ago but I have been out of town for most of September for work and unfortunately my reports to CERB have been limited.

Anyway, as all the previous reviews have stated Isabella is a gem. Setting up our meeting was easy and straight foward. She is very attractive with a lovely bum. She was very responsive to daty.

More importantly she is a very nice person. She is definitely not a clockwatcher as we chatted and goofed around way pass the originally agreed upon time.

She is also very interested in making sure you have the best experience possible. Little Phil was not working at his best during our session. Not her fault in the least as I was overly tired due to a long night with little sleep the night before. I probably should have cancelled our appointment but thinking that I am still 25 I thought I could "rise" to the occasion. Isabella was very concerned about my experience and went out of her way to try to help things along. She was so worried that I had a bad experience she gave me some Rice Krispies squares!! LOL

I will definitely book again with Isabella but this time I will make sure I am in better fighting shape and I will be providing the Rice Krispies squares ;-)

Edited by Philander39

I saw Isabella on a recent trip to Ottawa, to say she is not a clock watcher is an understatement. She definitely goes above and beyond to make the encounter enjoyable. I had a great time with Isabella and would recommend her to anyone.

Since last May when I first saw Issy, we have been keeping in touch by emails. I had the opportunity of also seeing her mulitple times since then. Today, by chance we had another golden opportunity to meet up again at her nice, clean and cozy centretown location. It felt so good to be able to see this wonderful classy beauty again and to be able to touch, caress her beautiful body and to kiss her sweet lips. Issy is also such a great conversationalist that we just sat on the couch and talked for over an hour before any physical fun began!

Like I wrote before in my reco, this young lady had a big heart. This weekend and this coming week, she is having a food drive special for the Ottawa Food Bank. Each visitor who visits her will get a paper bag with lots of special goodies. The paper bag could then be reused so non-perishable food and other items could be brought to the local grocery stores stated on the bag. I did just that after I left her place and it felt great to be part of a charitable event such as this.

I had so much fun with Issy today. It was such a physically and emotionally-gratifying experience. No doubt, I will be going back to see her again in the very near future.

Thank you, Issy, for another wonderful session, and best of luck in helping the Ottawa Food Bank!

I had another fantastic meeting with the gorgeous Issy recently. This time I entertained her in an outcall location which was a first with Issy. Previously, I saw her only in her nice quiet incall place near downtown.

Since I have seen Issy many times, I do not think it is necessary to write an elaborate account of our meeting. We were very comfortable with each other due to the many previous encounters and the fact that we have emails exchanged often with each other made it feel like we understand and trust each other that much more. The encounter, therefore, was like meeting a trusted old friend who happened to be a stunning, sexy and gorgeous spinner called Isabella Gia.

After our unforgettable sensual playtime, we headed to a DT restaurant for lunch. I enjoyed our conversation tremendously since Issy is well-informed, charming, and intelligent. The conversation flowed easily and effortlessly. But what I enjoyed the most were the gazes from the other jealous patrons who must be thinking what a lucky guy I was in the company of such classy and gorgeous lady!

I have been curious about Isabella for some time now because of her ethnicity and being that she is a spinner. My first email was replied quickly and it seems like I managed to make her laugh while she was reading it so that scored me some points. I also included some spanish words in our discussion and she would reply me back with both english and spanish phrases, I'm almost fluent in spanish but don't use it that much so I a bit rusty in that department, lo siento Issy.

Issy contacted me by text during my travel to her place but knew I could not text and drive but I was able to read her text, as soon as I got to the intersection where I was to get the address I texted her and she called me to make sure it was me answering the phone(she is very smart). She gives me the address and I show up to find this cute spinner in her new location(she just moved a few weeks ago).

I have a weak spot for girls with accents and she fit the description very well. We spent some time talking and I know that Issy noticed after awhile I could not keep my hands to myself so we advanced to hotter things after some time. I will say that her nipples are very responsive and fit very well in my mouth she enjoyed having them licked and sucked gently. I was teasing her by kissing her entire body but keeping the best for the end. She has beautiful bottom lips that also like to be kissed, licked and sucked on and she got really wet in no time with all the teasing being done to it.

I want to mention that Isabella is a clean and safe lady, she will leave you happy if you respect her which she told me that had respect for her.

Thank you Isabella for the wonderful morning.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.