krystal super hott x kitten

She's been posting since late last year on bp.

She's moved to another part of town, and I haven't been back to see her again. I'd like to have another reputable pooner verify her current service level and based on that information I'd think about a return visit.

The pics on her ad are definitely hers and very representative of what you'll see in person.

• Like 1

Thanx for that. I myself hardly post anything and don't think I've even posted a recommendation or anything similar, so I guess I would also be a low numbers poster. I rarely "see" anyone, time and money are a factor, so any info that can help prevent me from making a poor choice is important.

I've been a member here for a couple years, and have been with a few SP's since I registered on this site. Went to visit Krystal because she was in the area and I was into her looks. Nice girl, good looking body, like xmy556 said she is skinny with small natural breasts. She was interesting to talk to, service was good, hygiene was also good. I've been meaning to go and see her again but just haven't had the time. With that said there is only one other SP that I've seen in the last couple of years that I have said I would repeat, and she is one of them.

• Like 1

I was always wondering what all the hype with this site was, now I understand. I am greatful for sweet words and motivated by harsh!