Massage and hair cut

Topless haircut? Guess that is when they chop it all off and you are then topless, really topless....lol

No, but I have heard of a topless haircut. Not sure if there are any ladies still doing that.

Maybe some visual aids will help. ;)

Nussies-and-Hair.jpgsexy-haircut.jpgpolish_hotcut_barbershop_7.jpg

I used to know a lady in Gatineau who did this but she retired from the business.

There used to be a place on Montreal Rd. directly across the hall from Triple A where you could get a hair cut while she wore a bikini, topless or nude and of course $, $$, $$$. Went a few times. Great hair cut, got many compliments but you couldn't touch her. Interesting concept that should be revived.

There used to be a place on Montreal Rd. directly across the hall from Triple A where you could get a hair cut while she wore a bikini, topless or nude and of course $, $$, $$$. Went a few times. Great hair cut, got many compliments but you couldn't touch her. Interesting concept that should be revived.

Yeah, I'd been there too. Only problem is that I don't have enough hair these days to have an excuse. ;)

Also got the same service from Erica when she used to be around. I must say Erica's was the best of all, as you not only got the haircut, but you could touch as much as you like, as well.

I'm not sure I would want a hair cut as I don't have much hair. I just grab a strand and snip when it starts poking me in the eye. :-)

However, I would be open to a young lady that would offer to shave the boys when needed. It might even entice me to go see her more often. It's really hard for a guy to lift those balls, spread open, and shave down there. The butt hole is even harder.

Yeah, I'd would definitely go see a girl that would offer that... is there one on here?

Guest sa**sh**e

Had topless haircut in Montreal once can't remember where that was but she would sit in your lap, boobs in your face while she did the final touches. Cost about 50 but that was a few years ago. Winnipeg had a guy who was going to set up shop but run out of town, a second entrepreneur did get operating about a year later but that is gone now too. I would imagine too many were looking for more that simply wasn't offered.