There is an ad in KJ , title "massage" , said an RMT provides relaxation massage at "the comfort of my home" (exact words in the ad). I don't think the pictures are real. she asks 50/hr or 80/90min. anyone tried it? if so, please share experience. if not i will try it out.

Additional Comments:

here is the ad:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/winnipeg/massage/566915792?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

• Like 1

Guest sa**sh**e

There are none of the usual clues in the ad that this is anthing other than simply a massage but for 100 bucks you can buy her $138 Coach purse. A "provider" isn't going to link other ads on the k site to their "business" ad.

Why does everyone assume that a massage ad automatically is going to be something sexual? Many of us enjoy a good appointment with RMT to address our body aches or pains or simply to relax but we know were to look when we want our massage to lead to a release of tension and leave happy - those are the clues you want to see in an ad.

Please let us not harass those who are pursuing a legitmate career. Not that we should harass any advertiser but let common sense rein before contacting every massage provider looking to be serviced.

Did I mention anything sexual related in my original post ? I read several times myself and did not find any. I simply asked for opinions and got a reply form someone who thought he has more moral authority than others. People: think hard, we are here because we have the same kind of "hobby". I understand there are rules that we need to respect in this forum but please do not act like you are on a higher moral ground than others.

p.s. sometimes people with less post are not because they are less experienced in this hobby. They simply don't like to post too much personal opinion in the public.

enough for now.

This is strictly massage ... she has training but when I saw the young lady last month she was not able to provide a useful receipt. Massage was light, nothing sensual, just average.

went for a lunch session. Massage was not bad, place was clean. did not ask for anything extra. one interesting thing was when I ask if I need to leave anything on she said nope, though still using a towel. She did not leave the room when I was changing.

Guest sa**sh**e

What's so interesting about that? That is the same with Rona and the South Pointe ladies.

Guest ***rgi*****9
What's so interesting about that? That is the same with Rona and the South Pointe ladies.

I have not seen Rona yet timing has not worked out. I have never had the South Point ladies stay in the room with me while I undress or get dressed, actually have not had any of them stay in the room with me. Closest is my masseuse who is a great friend we are usually chatting as she makes the bed, if it is not already made. I then start undressing before she leaves which she does before the undies come off.

the unusual part is that she does not do he but stays in the room and does not require draping. I have specifically asked by email if I require draping and she said no. I asked for strictly a gluteal and upper thigh massage and she said no problem

I could not find this add either. Even if no HE. I think it sounds interesting time spent for the money. Let me know if you can-direct me to add or PM me the #

Thanks

Guest s*r***a**9

Her ads are easy to find. She has a bunch on kjj. Mentions pre-natal and infant massage too.

Her ads are easy to find. She has a bunch on kjj. Mentions pre-natal and infant massage too.

Could someone PM me also please?

There are a few ads that mention this.

Thanks

D.