Montreal Girlfriend Agency MGF??

First, I would like to say that I am fairly new to the SP's world.

That is why I wanted to ask you. What do you think about "Montreal Girlfriend Agency"? The website seems really professional, and some of the ladies have really good reviews. That is what awaken my curiosity about this site.

I would appreciate if you could tell me some of your experiences with this agency overall.

Have an amazing day!!!:ThankYou:

First, I would like to say that I am fairly new to the SP's world.

That is why I wanted to ask you. What do you think about "Montreal Girlfriend Agency"? The website seems really professional, and some of the ladies have really good reviews. That is what awaken my curiosity about this site.

I would appreciate if you could tell me some of your experiences with this agency overall.

Have an amazing day!!!:ThankYou:

good agency. I've used them often, with several different SP's.

easy to book, good communication, I've never had a bad experience.

• Like 1

Agreed. They are very well reviewed and I've found them to be my #1 agency to book with. I've noticed that they send fewer and fewer SPs to the Ottawa region, which is a shame and a loss to us for sure.

• Like 1

I have booked through them a couple of times when one of their lovely ladies crosses travel paths with this bear. Very good experiences with both the agency in booking and ladies I've seen.

• Like 1

I have always had good experiences booking with this agency. I book in advance online through their web site. I like that they pass you the ladies room number as soon as she checks in. This allows you to walk right into the hotel and go straight up to the room without having to wait self consciously in the lobby.

As was mentioned they seem to be sending less ladies to Ottawa. A former employee started up her own agency and poached a lot of MGFs girls.

• Like 1