I am officially announcing my retirement as of now. With that I caution you to avoid all my ads ESPECIALLY ONES WITH OLD NUMBERS. Several have been reconnected and are running multiple girls off them. How do I know this? I have reason to believe that some of my old numbers are not only bait and switching my cllients but also strong arm robbing them possibly. I find it very odd that threads that have suggested this is happening have all dissapeared along with a thread about another fellow that was bait and switched. (on other erb board)

I suspect this thread is going to disapear as well but I refuse to not attempt to warn clients that this is happening. I have been prevented from making any cash to leave this city safely. I've been bad dated, kidnapped, threatened harassed and warned to stay the hell off these sites. Being the stubborn outspoken woman I am and considering I've lost everything due to the many individuals profiting off exploiting me and attempting my ill fate I bid you farewell and caution you that I WILL NOT BE THE PERSON TO RESPOND ON ANY ADS WITH MY PICS FROM HERE ON FORWARD SO YOU WILL BE PUTTING YOURSELF IN A POTENTIALY DANGEROUS CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD YOU CALL ANY ADS FROM HERE ON. Also the cops are not only aware they have treated me like a criminal and also outed my location more than once to individuals who have harmed me. Be warned. Let's see how long it takes to make this thread dissapear. Oh and I find it amusing that after speaking with an advocate in calgary yesterday that 2 men from the same area code then attempted to book me and I now read that there are threads suggesting calgary is to be avoided by sp's. I AM LEAVING THIS INDUSTRY COMPLETELY DUE TO ATTEMPTED EXPLOITATION BY NUMEROUS INDIVIDUALS. I have had first hand experiences in what leads up to all the missing woman here and also the police corruption that ignores and covers these facts.

I sincerely wish all the other ladies the best. With all the cops on this board you would think we would be much safer! And I spoken to multiple advocates across canada about what is happening to me here and I will not be your victim any longer!

• Like 2

I find this very disturbing and its sad to see people leave the business due to such despicible behaviour. Nobody should be treated as you describe.

Good luck in the future Emily. I hope you find peace and happiness.

Pure disgust for those responsible on the malicious attacks on Emily. Shame on those responsible. I wish you Emily nothing but the best in life.

This is just unreal. I can't believe this is still happening in the 21st century. I would like to see how these persons, and I hesitate to call them a person, would react if the same happened to them.

Good luck, I hope you do leave this behind, no one should have to endure it.