Is this still going on?

I need to start planning if I am coming or not.

Here is the situation. As I posted before we need close to 800 dollars to get the social going. Normally this close to a social we would have at least 25 of 35 tickets sold which covers the expenses for the venue. Right now, we still have less than 10 tickets sold. Only a few regulars have paid for their tickets since I posted a pre cancellation warning last week.

We haven't heard from any other gents, therefore we regrettably have to cancel the June 12th social. We are considering options for possibly something smaller especially for travelling ladies that already made plans to be here.

For those who have paid for their tickets, we will be contacting you individually, via PM with options in a few days.

Note that this in no way changes mistert and my commitment towards organising the socials, and we will post in due time details for a fall social next September.

We would also like to thanks, once again, all those that attended the last 3 socials and helped make them a classy evening. Also thanks to the sponsorship from ALO and CMJ. The gifts you provided helped us put on a great event at a very reasonable cost. This also includes all the gents and ladies who provided door prizes. Thank you all!

• Like 2

Guest S****r

And thank you to you guys. We appreciate all the effort you put out!

Take a bow!

Awe!

Well your efforts were greatly appreciated!!

I will look forward to the fall social and look forward to meeting everyone then.

Thanks again to the wonderfull organizers !!

XOXO

Additional Comments:

Awe!

Well your efforts were greatly appreciated!!

I will look forward to the fall social and look forward to meeting everyone then.

Thanks again to the wonderfull organizers !!

XOXO

Gentlemen...your efforts and patience in trying to organize these events is greatly appreciated. It has not gone unnoticed.

We look forward to details of the fall event.

With thanks,

E.

Here is the situation. As I posted before we need close to 800 dollars to get the social going. Normally this close to a social we would have at least 25 of 35 tickets sold which covers the expenses for the venue. Right now, we still have less than 10 tickets sold. Only a few regulars have paid for their tickets since I posted a pre cancellation warning last week.

We haven't heard from any other gents, therefore we regrettably have to cancel the June 12th social. We are considering options for possibly something smaller especially for travelling ladies that already made plans to be here.

For those who have paid for their tickets, we will be contacting you individually, via PM with options in a few days.

Note that this in no way changes mistert and my commitment towards organising the socials, and we will post in due time details for a fall social next September.

We would also like to thanks, once again, all those that attended the last 3 socials and helped make them a classy evening. Also thanks to the sponsorship from ALO and CMJ. The gifts you provided helped us put on a great event at a very reasonable cost. This also includes all the gents and ladies who provided door prizes. Thank you all!

• Like 2

i can't make this one wish i could to see all the ladies in there summer dresses come on guy's step up to the plate where are you going to see a bunch of sexy ladies in there summer dresses have a few drink with them in all a great evening for 35.00

• Like 2

Guest *l**e

Too bad there was such a lack of interest among the guys...it seemed like toms of ladies were interested in going.

Oh well...next time

Thanks to the guys for organising!

Edited by *l**e
Spelling

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Thanks for the effort guys. I will not be in Ottawa now until the fall social. I am now booked for travel and events through the summer in South Western Ontario and at home as well. I hope to see some of the ladies on my travels over the next three months. Have a safe summer everyone!

[quote=...I'm open for a smaller meet and greet...let me know :)

BJ

So were you thinking ...keep it simple, pick a nice spot on the same evening and people can drop in and stay as long as they like.

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

So unfortunate. Summer is such a wonderful season for events with beautiful women who need to wear "lighter" clothing to deal with the heat.

That is really sad...I was suprise to hear about the cancellation :(

I'm open for a smaller meet and greet...let me know :)

BJ

I'm down for that :)

I was just going to rsvp to the social when I read that it was cancelled this time around... bummer!

if a small group gets together please do let me know ... I plan to be in ottawa that weekend ;)

• Like 1

Sorry All. I'll take a little blame here. I'm away on buisness and couldn't confirm if I could have made this social. Will hopefully be around for the fall.