Sign in to follow this  

Authentic & Established Dominatrix in the BDSM Community

Highly Skilled in Erotic Sensation....

I'm Mistress Pandora an Ottawa Dominatrix. My interests include fetish, role play,bondage,spanking, foot/panty fetish, strapon, golden, erotic Dom pkg for newbies & much more ! Whether your just curious or are experienced , I have something for everyone. Newcomers are welcome.

I am strict, and also even patient and kind. Humorous, sexy, intelligent, and highly skilled, I will capture your mind, body, and soul.

Rates: $185+/hr (Depending on your interests. See website contact/services page for more details)

http://www.ottawadominatrix.com

Hours: Monday - Sunday , 10am - 10pm

[email protected]

613 868 8821

For modelling shoot photos http://www.mistresspandoraseroticart.blogspot.com

Client testimonials from My website:

When arriving at your place I was pleasantly surprised at the vision that I had when I saw you. I was nervous for the course of the session, but you took the time to put me at ease and discuss the form that I had filled in for the session. When the session started nervousness had declined a bit, not knowing how the session would go. I was reassured when I saw your eyes and your evil smile. The look and the smile told me that you were inspired. There was also a phrase that you have spoken too that made me shiver (you'll be fun to play with). then I knew it would be a memorable session. I had a fantasy and I can say it was run to perfection. And for the other fantasy about panty, I was in heaven because what happened was well above my expectations. I will see you again for another session because we did not have time to explore all the things we had discussed.

Again a big thank you Mistress Pandora.

I look forward at the next session, Jocelyn

For decades, I had a fantasy that I had never told anyone about. After discovering Mistress Pandora's website and exchanging a couple of messages with her to outline my fantasy as best as I could, she took my input and planned a session that was beyond everything I was hoping for. Despite my initial nervousness (it was my first session ever), Mistress Pandora instantly made me feel comfortable and at ease. She is beautiful and sensual, has a wicked sense of humor, can adapt to any situation and has a spellbinding voice that will make you feel like everything is happening in a dream.

Kind regards,

cb, alias Detective Smith!

Well, i quickly found myself in heaven during our first session - this was a side of sexuality i thought about for many years and decided to take the plunge and try it out. i really loved losing control to You and being subject to Your whims. Melting with Your hands around my neck was sublime. And You've got the sexiest eyes ever. i still get hard just thinking about it... you know what you want and take it... wow...jeff

Sign in to follow this