I can't offer you an opinion as I have never tried to meet any local ladies but I can strongly suggest you make an effort to visit with any of the beautiful touring SP's that occasionally make a visit to our small city. They stop occasionally and with your respectful support will hopefully continue to do so.

• Like 1

Not from SS Marie but I do know Emily Rushton includes SS Marie on her tours. Next time she comes up, well give her a call. I contacted her once, and, well I think it's been six or seven unforgettable encounters total I've seen her since then, my next one, a weekend escape with her

OMG I almost forgot another lady. Victoria Jolie. Saw her recently and would definitely see her again.

She also tours to SS Marie. If she is scheduled to tour there contact her, she also provides a memorable

encounter.

RG

• Like 1

I was going to take a chance on the local SP's last weekend until I saw Juelz was coming. Her pics do not do her any justice. She is one sexy, unrushed, GFE lady and I can't wait for her to come through again. I almost had a stroke with her BBBJ talents!

As to the locals I would still like to know that quality as well

• Like 1

Does anyone know anything about the gal posting sexy fantasy on CL? Thought about seeing her until she gave me an in-call on Gore St. Google earth showed a commercial property.

• Like 1

i travel to Sault Ste Marie often on bisness. iv visited most of the girls and as a rule the sault is bad for agency and local girls but recently iv been seeing the hot blonde on great northern

• Like 3