Gentlemen do you know what we are talking about or what sizes our cup sizes really represents, or when we describe our beautiful boobs would you prefer us to simply say small, petite, medium, large or very large. What wording would you suggest, or does stating our cup size draw a clear enough picture?

Here's a bit of an explanation on sizing- http://lingerie.about.com/od/FitGuide/a/What-Bra-Sizes-Mean.htm

• Like 5

I think just stating the cup size is pretty clear enough for me anyways. Can always use google to get an actually picture of the size lol.

• Like 1

I agree the cup size tells all. Cristy and by your pictures I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you in the flesh, I can tell you if I did yours would get a lot of attention LOL !!

• Like 1

I'm a simple guy and a bit old school, but a goode rule of thumb is anything more than a handful or a mouth full is a waste.......

• Like 1

Gentlemen do you know what we are talking about or what sizes our cup sizes really represents, or when we describe our beautiful boobs would you prefer us to simply say small, petite, medium, large or very large. What wording would you suggest, or does stating our cup size draw a clear enough picture?

Here's a bit of an explanation on sizing- http://lingerie.about.com/od/FitGuide/a/What-Bra-Sizes-Mean.htm

I always thought the number was the chest measurement. I guess I was wrong. It still seems a bit confusing to me. But I do follow the letters part... I think.... :icon_confused:

For me, anything above a D sounds intimidating. :icon_eek: For that reason I try not to focus on the size and more about if they can "come out to play". :biggrin: Then all sizes are good.

For describing the size of the boobs, lets stick with the letters (a, b, c, d, etc...). Since everyone has a different interpretation of what small, medium, large, and extra large might be.

• Like 1

I also agree that cup size such as a,b,c etc. is better than a description of small, big etc. Normally, we can have a rough idea from viewing a photo either nude or in a swim suit.

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

That's a tough question Cristy, a, b, c or d? From experience, I would say that the answer is all of the above. ;-)

Joke aside, I'm good with the letter system.

Everyone has their own idea of small, medium, large.

A number and cup is more precise and objective.

• Like 1

Guest P**aq
bra-cup-sizeseverything-you-know-about-bras-is-wrong-qr5ssuwv.jpgba-img-78.jpgba-img-79.jpgbreast_size_comparison_by_sapphirefoxx-d67xnuc.jpg

LOL.... Would that help! Always better to see at the same time!

Thanks Frank, a pictures says a thousand words...or double the pleasure and make it two thousand...

I fall into the school that thinks that there is no ideal size.... i think it is, for me anyway,... more about how the overall package fits together and how that lady feels about herself... i have met small breasted ladies who look amazing as well as large breasted.... what a woman says about herself us more likely to attract me than a measurement or a cup size.... so... sure cup size us fine for me... but make sure your ad tells me about you... not just about how you look.

• Like 1

Cup size works for me. The link ws helpful in understanding the nuances between band and cup size. Did not realize the the breast size 32C was the same as 34B. Its all good:)

• Like 1

I know that A is on the smaller side of things, and D is on the larger. E onwards is very big.

In the end, I don't care, I like them all. Don't care for size.

• Like 1

All of this discussion reminds me of a limerick that relates quite well.

There once was a man from St. Kitts

Who planted an acre of tits

They came up in the Fall, bright nipples and all

And he leisurely chewed them to bits!

Big or small; I love them all.

• Like 2

Emaifish and Someguy, very clever posts thanks for them and the smile:)

I'll never look at melons or fruits the same, lol and I bet that farmer had the most envied garden;)

Agree with Empty83. Pics are much better than words. On some bodies, a b cup may look larger than a d cup on a different sized body. There a many shapes and sizes and a photograph does much better justice than the scripted word in my humble opinion.

I think cup sizes are incredibly misleading, or at least generally misunderstood. A lot of women (certainly many that I know) are (or were) wearing the wrong bra size, and their cup size is actually much bigger than what they think it is.

I have a very small ribcage, and so in a properly sized bra my cup size is an E, which sounds really large, but really, really isn't. I doubt most people would guess I'm bigger than a B. On my website I have a note about this, but on some advertising sites that include measurements, I've had to put down a much smaller cup size than I actually wear, in order to avoid getting put in the Busty category by default. :P I am not busty, not by any stretch of the imagination, and I'd hate for someone to come see me assuming I have a body type that I don't.

And the 32C = 34B equivalency kinda, sorta works, but not really.

Numbers, letters an descriptions are all well and good, but at the end of the day, nothing beats a photo for accurate visualization :)

• Like 1

Size doesn't matter...oh no, that's what I tell the ladies about junior. Anyway, regarding breast sizes, as long as they are in proportion with the lady's body then I love them and will love them over and over and over again.

I prefer all information that the Lady is comfortable giving out: 36d-25-36. But it's still just numbers, along with her height. Same measurements may look different on another Lady. Photos are great, but sometimes it takes the mystery or magic out of seeing a Lady for the first time in person.

Along with her measurements, I hope she would describe herself & personality in words. I don't think there is a simple answer to your question, because thankfully all Ladies are different.

Thank you for asking and thank you for including the very useful link. I love learning new things, especially from such a Sexy teacher as you. I hope you and I will have some hands on training some time in the future. ;)

Additional Comments:

Edited by HonestPete