Can you help me?

Good morning I hope you can help me find what I am looking for. What I am looking for is a lady who gives RMT quality massage with a sensual finishing to the massage. I am tired of the old R&T and would like a soothing relaxing time. I hope you can guide me in the right direction. Thank You.

Posted via Mobile Device

I prefer the independents for a relaxing time. I don't feel like I may bump into anyone or see someone I know just outside the doors. However, the place at the corner of Bank St and Riverside Drive (Body Care) has attendants that gave great massages and had a great finish.

Good morning I hope you can help me find what I am looking for. What I am looking for is a lady who gives RMT quality massage with a sensual finishing to the massage. I am tired of the old R&T and would like a soothing relaxing time. I hope you can guide me in the right direction. Thank You.

Posted via Mobile Device

I suggest you contact Megan's Touch, she has stellar reccos on this site.

I suggest you contact Megan's Touch, she has stellar reccos on this site.

Thx Emily I will do that.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

I prefer the independents for a relaxing time. I don't feel like I may bump into anyone or see someone I know just outside the doors. However, the place at the corner of Bank St and Riverside Drive (Body Care) has attendants that gave great massages and had a great finish.

I thought they went out of business.

Posted via Mobile Device

Michelle's on Donald will give you a pretty solid massage as well. If you want them to work on a specific area [insert joke here...lol] they certainly will.

Here are some very talented Ladies:

Natalie Lefabre, stunning (having a brain cramp with the spelling of her last name!!!) downtown, great spot

Salina, @ Paradise

Tylor @ Angels Touch

Robyn @ Angels

Erin, outstanding , new place in the west end

Lexi @ Angels

Jamie @ Paradise

• Like 5

Sophia at luna is quite good at RMT quality (has training) and remarkable at the finish too. Two in one.

Sophia at luna is quite good at RMT quality (has training) and remarkable at the finish too. Two in one.

Thx I will have to see her.

Posted via Mobile Device

I certainly would put in a good word for Jill/Katherine (name changed) she offers great friendly non rushed service from her home in Orleans. Her rates are reasonable gives a great massage with a very happy ending.

Also if your closer to the west end Erin would be worth a visit she again is very friendly offers non rushed service from her own place. Of the two of them in my opinion she is / has better body .