SabrinaR

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

Recently I had the utmost pleasure of walking in to Paradise and meeting SabrinaR. She is not only a BBW but she has a heart of gold and the hands of an Artist. Being a reflexologist truly ads to her experience.

We started with her asking me if I wanted a light or Deep tissue massage, I instantly went for the Deep tissue and it was a wise choice. She worked all my sore spots...yes gents...I mean ALL!!!!

During our time we chatted quite a bit and she was an absolute delight. Gentlemen if one day you wake up like me with a sore back or neck, check where Sabrina is working and book your appointment quick. She will take away all your aches and pains.

Agency Angel's Touch/Paradise
I would visit again
Agency Angel's Touch/Paradise
I would visit again
  • Like 5

I concur with the previous recommendations about Sabrina, but would also like to add that if you gentlemen think she's only good for therapeutic massages, then that's not the case, she gives a truly mind-blowing relaxation massage experience too. So even if your back isn't killing you and you just want to be pampered, Sabrina can do that really well too. I won't go into details, but she can do stuff for you that your girlfriend has never heard of. ;)

After trying to find time several time to see her I finally got the chance to book some time with her. First all her pictures do not do her justice as she is has all the right curves.

As previously stated the massage is A+, and lets just say that paled in comparison to her other skills. It was the best time I have had with a MA.

I have hd the pleasure of meeting Sabrina several times. I agree with what others have said, but I would also add that she is a great conversationalist. Some may not consider that to be essential, but I think that most would agree it is a plus. So in addition to a great massage, the connection with Sabrina is superb.

Added rating of location

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.