Big lips anyone??

I have seen Jenni .. more than once .. and I do believe that I posted some favorable comments. So in my humble opinion she doesn't deserve any "cannot comment" comments. Just sayin :-)

Love this straightforward post!! Should U care I have meaty lips!!! And if U gentlemen care at all DATY is very welcum!!!

Barbara

xxxxooo

That's great for Ottawa-area aficionados of big pussy lips and like-minded visitors to that area, but what's the point of posting that in the Winnipeg forum unless you intend to visit us soon?

I am totally confused now, I have seen positive reviews and some mediocre ones of mygirljenni, anyone help me out here. Is she or is she not on the "due to the rules" list. Please help

I would like to believe that I have received enough positive feedback by this point that with the understanding that we all have our off days and that certain personalities click and others just don't that I am on a definiate you just gotta try me out and see what you think list!

I can tell you that I am not for everyone people either love me or they completely hate me there are not to many in between folks. I am super chill I don't judge people for their choices or orientation. I am everything from mom to adult babies, to dom ball buster, trampler, Proud bisexual explorer of all fetishes sexes freaky or odd open to it all never judgmental ALWAYS SAFE lotsa love for the opposite sex and the same and everyone in between! I simply love to fuck

• Like 2

Well darling just might!!! Will be posted here not specifically for my meaty lips but for cumming to PEG!!! But thanks for highlighting it chéri ! Now U have a great, sexy and very horny Saturday!!! Barbara xxxooo

That's great for Ottawa-area aficionados of big pussy lips and like-minded visitors to that area, but what's the point of posting that in the Winnipeg forum unless you intend to visit us soon?

Great thread. Just wanted to see if there are any new reco's for SP's that tour and have passed through Winnipeg that fit the bill , thanks in advance!

She pops in and out of retirement but Justine has the biggest lips I have ever seen. Seen her 4 times, 3 at Nevada and once indie always played safe with me.

Well, I don't want to brag or anything, but I DO have the largest labia in Ottawa. I know that you don't live in here, but I sent you a PM anyway. :-p